Welcome to Freeridge- Jamal

THE CAR CAME to an hault at an average size home. A short wired fence surrounded the house. You got out of the car and slowly walked to the fence. "Y/N, come help me carry the things inside!" Your mother yelled.

You sighed and walked over. The large box containing the kitchen utensils, was way too much to handle. It spilt all over the grass. "Shit." You mumbled under your breath. A brown hand, handed you a spoon. "I'll help."

You smiled at the boy. "I'm Jamal." He said as he helped you place every- thing in the box. "Y/N." You smirked.

He took the box from the ground, and lifted into the house. Your mother was already put everything away. She took one look, and dropped everything. An smirk appeared on her face.

"Who might this be?" She teased.

"Jamal." You muttered. She placed her hands on her hips. You began to take the things out to put up. She swatted your hands. "Move, Move! I got it, go hang out with your new friend."

You looked at Jamal, and he grabbed your hand quickly. Your face turned hot automatically. "Let's go hang out and meet the squad." He smiled.

xxx

You walked into a living room, where two boys and two girls sat. The mixed girl gave you a friendly smile. "Who are you?" The brown haired one girl said, with kind of an attitude.

"Olivia, this is Y/N!" Jamal cheered. They all got up and greeted you. The shorter hispanic boy, Ruby, smiled at you. He kissed your hand. "Ruben." He smirked. You chuckled at him.

As you guys talked, Jamal had his arm around you the whole time. It was nice and cute. It made you feel welcomed. "We should be heading home." Jamal said. Everyone who didn't stay there stood up. "We'll walk with you." Jamal told Cesar.

"Actually, Monse and I have to handle something." Cesar said pulling Monse out of the house. You and Jamal gave each other a look. He grabbed your hand and walked you home.

At the door he stopped you. "Y/N, wait!" He said. "I just wanted to tell you, I had a really fun time."

You smiled at him, "Me too."

"We should hang out more often!" You added. He nodded and stood there silently. You looked to the ground. You didn't really know what to do at this point. He kissed your cheek.

"Good night." He said softly.

"Good night." You blushed.

You closed the door behind you. Once you were sure he was gone, you let out a squeal.

You loved Freeridge already.

This was short asf😗
I gotta write the valentine ones tho.