🌸Baby Steps🌸-Oscar

YOU GREETED the guest as they walked into the party. You were happy that you would be having a girl with the man you love. He's been through alot these past years. Now you were having a baby with him.

Oscar was at the grill cooking when you walked up to him. "Hey baby." He smiled. Oscar kissed you and pulled you close to him. His hand automatically went to your stomach.

You could tell he was going to be so protective over her. "We need to think of names." He laughed. You nodded and sighed. "I know we'll think of one soon." You smiled. Oscar kissed you.

"How did I find someone like you?" He asked. You laughed, "I could say the same about you." Oscar kissed your head before turning back to the grill. All of your family and friends were here. This would be a good day.

Oscar opened the presents with you as everyone stood around. He opened the one labeled "C.D." A smile appeared on his face. It was a small blue bear that looked kind of old. "What's the significance behind that?" You asked.

"I bought if for Cesar when he was little, to help him fall asleep." He whispered. You wiped his eyes as you two kept opening gifts.

You walked into the living room to see your daughter jumping off the couch onto her dad. "Don't do that!" You yelled. Too late, she landed on him and started laughing. He kissed her forehead and laughed.

Oscar rolled around playing with her on the ground. "You act like a child." You laughed. He shrugged and pulled her into his lap. "I love you." He said kissing her cheek. He leaned over to you. "I love you two." He said to you.

Your daughter begain to giggle. His attention focused back on her. Oscar began to tickle her. "Stop!!!" She giggled as he tickled her. She swatted him away and laughed. Your daughter ran away and ran back into the room.

When she came back, she had her little makeup kit. Oscar frowned, "No." She began to pout. She poked her lip out and her eyes were big.

Oscar sighed, "Fine." She jumped up and down. She sat in his lap as she put lipstick all over his face.

-
End of chapter