Quince Terrors-Ruby Martinez

THE QUINCE WAS an sucess. Still the night wasn't over yet. You had just confessed your love for Ruby. Olivia and Cesar broke up. Monse and Cesar were rekindling their relationship.

Things couldn't be better.

Ruby pulled your arm onto the dance floor. "Come on, let's dance!" Ruby exclaimed. You chuckled and moved your body to the rhythm. He pulled you closer as an slow song began to play. Your eyes landed on "Monsar".

They smiled and kissed as they danced to the music. You turned back to Ruby. "I can't believe your mine." You said. He chuckled, "Believe it."

You smirked at your new beau. "This nice couldn't be better." He sighed. You nodded in agreement. "I agree, It really is an good night!"

"I mean, both of my favorite ships got together." You said. Ruby raised his eyebrow. "Who's your favorite?"

You playfully thought for a moment. "Us." You replied kissing his lips.

He pecked your lips again. "I love you so much." He smirked. You smiled as you felt tears coming. "I love you too, Ruben." You gushed. Olivia walked up, just as Monse and Cesar walked up. "This is a good night!" You said.

"If only Jamal was here, I have to apologize to him." Monse sighed.

Ruby shooked his head. "We do, but right now, we dance!" He exclaimed. "This is for Jamal!" You yelled.

"For Jamal!" You friends screamed.

A song began playing the background. The couples dance together and Olivia danced along with you guys. Ruby twirled you around as you danced. It made you giggle instantly.

"Can I cut in?" Olivia asked stepping towards you. You nodded and pecked Ruby's lips. Olivia grabbed your hand and you danced with her. You spun her around as you danced. Even though you two weren't the best of friends, it was still her birthday.

"I'm sorry of what happened between us." Olivia apologized. You shooked your head. "I forgive you." You smiled at her. "I wanted to tell you-"

Her voice was cut by you falling to the ground. Ruby standing over you trying to pull Olivia around. Everything was confusing you. Until you heard the sounds of gunshots. Ruby body was jerked back. Olivia tumbled down.

You opened your mouth to scream. Except nothing came out. You heard the faint sounds of someone yelling your name. It was barely a whisper.

"You're going to be okay!" Monse frantically whispered. You stared into her frightened face wondering what she was talking about. You looked down to see your purple dress, leaking of blood. Then the pain came.

"Ahh." You cried in pain.

"Where's Ruby?" You asked looking around. You couldn't take your mind off the boy. "RUBY!" You yelled. It came out as only a whispered. Monse tightened her grip on your hand.

Heavy breathing was heard over beside you. You looked the direction. Ruby laid breathing heavily. Geny and Ruben sat with him. Geny cried over him. You reached out towards him.

He gave you a faint smile. All his weak little body could do. Until his eyes began to close. "Ruby." You cried. Everything began to slowly blur as time went by. The sounds of the ambulance was heard. You reached for Ruby's hand. You held it tight.

"I love you." You weakly said.

Until everything went black.

Obviously there's a part 2, I'm not that heartless.

Comment and Vote💕