Just for now-Cesar Diaz

AFTER A WEEK of Cesar begging for you forgiveness, he finally quit trying. You missed him, but you didn't want to seem weak. He cheated on you, with someone he barely knew.

You sat comfy on your bed, reading a book. Knocks were heard over from the window, but you ignored it. You knew exactly who it was. He wasn't going to make you feel weak.

Nope.

Nopety.

Nope!

Fine.

You sighed and got up after minutes of rationalizing the situation. You were young and dumb, how couldn't you resist the boy. He stood at the window with a frown on his face. "What?" You asked him, folding your arms.

"Y/N, I never meant to hurt you. If I could take it all back, I would. I- Just please open the window." He whined. You sighed and opened the window.

"You're the only girl I've ever wanted, I would do anything for you." He said. You smiled, "You would?"

He nodded fastily, "Anything."

"Well...you could go to hell!" You smirked before turning head to leave the room. He grabbed you by your arm. "Baby, please, I love you!" He cried. Tears began to form in your eyes. "I love you, too." You smiled.

He smiled back, "It's only you, I only want you." He explained. You placed your thumb on his now bruised lip. "I forgive you." You cried. He pulled you into a hug and cried. He kissed your cheek hard as you stood still.

"But I can't forget." You said finally.

He let go of you and stared with confused eyes. "I- I don't understand, I thought we made up?" He said but it sounded more like a question. You nodded, "We did."

"I don't want to be in a relationship if there's no trust. I love you, and I want to be with you. But you got to show me that you can change." You said.

Tears dropped down his face, "I have no one but you!" He cried. "We both know that's a lie. You have the squad and Olivia." You sighed. "Go be with her, you cheated with her anyway." You sighed. "So this is it?" He asked.

"No," You smiled, "Just for now."

He linked his fingers with yours. "Just for now." He smiled. Cesar kissed your cheek and left out the window.

"Just for now." You said as you watched him walk away.

Aww😭😭My bad🥺

Don't worry, the next one will be a actually romantic Cesar story.