Caught up😧-Oscar

YOU and Oscar had been on the low for almost four months. Of course, the squad didn't know anything about it. They wouldn't approve their friend going with a gang leader.

So, here you were, sitting inside of Ruby's bathroom during a lockdown, kissing your forbidden lover. His hands began to remove your bra. You pushed him away quickly. "No, they will hear." You sighed. He rolled his eyes, "They're like four, they don't know what a boob is."

"Oscar, we all are the same age. That would make you more of a pervert." You snorted. He glared at you hard.

"Just kidding..." You stopped laughing immediately. He pulled you onto his lap. Oscar began kissing your neck as held it softly with his hand. You let out an soft moan. "I love you." He smiled. You returned the smile, "I love you too, Oscar." You heard a gasp from the door. Oscar eyes slowly went to the door. His face hardened quickly as he gently pushed you off.

You turned around confused. Jamal was staring directly back at you. "I-" Jamal started. You glared hard at him.

"Don't say a word." You growled.

Oscar let out a breath. "I- I didn't see anything! What are we even talking about anyway?" He lied. Oscar let out an laugh. "He's going to tell them."

You sighed running your hands through your head. "Jamal, this is one thing I'm asking you not to spill." He looked between you and Oscar.

"I'll try." Jamal said.

"You will." Oscar demanded. Jamal squealed before running out. You turned to look at Oscar. "We're so fucked." You both said in unison.

DAMMIT JAMAL😭