twenty five - whipped af

i'm really busting for the bathroom and i'm holding it in to write this chapter fuck

-

I wake up slowly, finding myself tangled between Ashton's limbs and his naked body pressed against mine. I smile as I look over to a snoozing Ashton beside me. His hair is sexy and messy, spread out across the pillow and his lips slightly parted and soft breathing escapes from his lips. He looks so peaceful and innocent when he's asleep, it's almost impossible to remember how he was when I first met him.

When I first met Ashton. That's definitely something I remember pretty well and never expected to result in this as the outcome. If you'd have told me five months ago that I'd be laying here, naked, beside this beautiful, slightly fucked up boy - I'd have probably laughed right in your face. I guess you can never really predict what's going to happen in the future. Suddenly I remember Ashton mentioning about leaving next month for a trial to get accepted into some soccer school in London. What if he leaves me? Especially after what happened last night - he can't leave me!

My mind is interrupted from it's spasm of thoughts, when Ashton stirs beside me. I can't help but grin as I look to him rubbing his eyes lazily, the sight of him makes me feel fuzzy inside. Instead of greeting me like I had presumed, Ashton rolls over and reaches into his drawer. I watch him with confusion, wondering what he was looking for the moment he had woken up. Ashton pulls out a pair of rounded frame glasses and puts them on. 

A small giggle escapes my lips as I see him, looking like a major adorable dork. He flops back down onto the pillow and hugs the blankets to his chest as he pulls me closer to him. I rest my head on his shoulder as he presses a kiss to my forehead. I think my heart may fall out of my chest from how fast it's beating. How does he have this affect on me?

"Good morning," Ashton finally hums, twirling strands of my hair between his fingers. 

I smile just from his groggy voice and the sound is soothing. "I had no idea you wear glasses."

Ashton sighs, pressing another kiss above my head. "Sorry, I'll put my contacts in later." 

"Don't," I whisper, looking up to him for the first time this morning. "I like them."

Ashton's lips curve up into a grin as he holds me a little tighter. "Why do you make me feel like this?"

Me? If anything I should be pointing fingers to him as to why he makes me feel like this. Everything about him makes my stomach fill with butterflies - no, more like a whole garden, and I just want to always be around him. I gave my virginity to him. That's got to mean something.

"Thank you," I whisper - not really knowing what else to say, "for last night."

Ashton's grin stays plastered on his face and the site causes me to feel even more lured into him. "My pleasure, Lacey. Literally."

I blush at his comment and snuggle deeper into his chest. I knew that we had already missed first period of school, but neither of us seemed to fussed about getting to school anytime soon. All I want to do is lay beside the guy I've found myself falling in love with. Love? Maybe. I guess I don't really know what that feeling is, but whatever I feel for Ashton can't be that high school crush anymore. 

Everything seems to be going well. I decide to open my dumb mouth. "How many women have you been with?"

Ashton always immediately jolts up. "What?"

I press my lips together. Perhaps it was the wrong thing to ask, but I guess I'm going to have to finish my question off now. Shit. "Have you been with many girls? You know, had sex with them..."