twenty one - baseball bat and underwear

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER DOUBLE SUCKS LMAO

When I woken by the sound of trees rustling outside my bedroom window, as if there were a storm about to begin outside. I could feel the cold air coming from my bedroom window, which had been left open over night. Reluctantly, I rub my eyes to wake myself up from my sleep a little and head over to the window.

I thought I had seen a ghost to begin with, jumping at the sight of an idiot on our lawn, attempting to climb up the tree by my window. I look down to Ashton, stood like a nutcase in the shitty storm rain - trying to figure out how he would make it a few more metres up to my bedroom. Perhaps this was meant to be some sort of romantic gesture, although there was nothing romantic about waking a girl from her sleep at three in the morning, not to mention the fact we had school tomorrow.

I pull my window open further as Ashton makes it to the top of the tree, his hair dripping with water and his clothes completely soaked. I couldn't even admire how hot he looks at this moment in time, all I could think about was why he was at my house at this time when my parents are asleep down the hall. I could easily push him straight back out of the window.

"Lacey," Ashton whispers, struggling his way through the window as he holds his hand out for me to help him. I groan as I take his hand and yank him through, causing Ashton to roll onto my cream carpet floor before I quickly shut the window to stop the heavy rain coming inside.

"Are you insane?" I snap, crossing my arms over my chest. "My parents could wake up any moment and when my dad hears noises in the night, it results in him getting out of bed in his underwear and pacing the house with a baseball bat."

Ashton furrows his eyebrows and crinkles his nose as he struggles to his feet chuckling. "A baseball bat?"

I nod slowly observing Ashton's cheerful mood for someone who had just walked to my house in a storm. It was pretty clear that he's drunk and now I had to deal with this shit at three o'clock. Although, I was pretty sure when my chemistry teacher asks why I failed my test, she would never have heard an excuse like this before.

"Ashton," I whine, sitting on the edge of my bed (purely because I was too tired to be standing up), "why are you here?"

Ashton lets out a high pitched giggle, leaning against my book shelf before collapsing a load of various items to crash onto the ground. I quickly stand up to pick the things up, while Ashton looks down to me on the ground pouting with puppy eyes - before dropping to his knees and crouching beside me.

Ashton picks up a condom wrapper, which I had still from the first lesson of Sex Education class. Times like this I wish I had just thrown it away like I'd been meaning to. "Lacey, you dirty girl," Ashton gasps, waving the wrapper in my face. I quickly snatch the condom from his hand and toss it on the ground somewhere.

"Will you just sober up and go home, Ashton?" I sigh, grabbing the bottle of water on the side of my bed and handing it to him. "Why would you come here anyway?"

Ashton pushes the water away from me, before walking over to my bed and laying himself down in a starfish shape position in the centre. "You're going to make me go home even though I've just walked all the way here in the rain to see you?"

I sigh, "I'm tired, Ashton and we have school tomorrow," I say, propping myself on the edge of my bed and allowing my eyes to close for a second or two. My moment is interrupted when I feel a tickle of breath on my neck as I'm soon greeted with soft kisses from Ashton's lips pressed to my neck.

"Who cares?" Ashton mutters against my neck. "Let's have sex."

I close my eyes and allow Ashton's light kisses trace down my neck as he kneels behind me and moves my hair to the side to get better access to my collarbone. I know that I should be fighting all urges right now, but I'm tired and Ashton's game seemed to be even higher when he's drunk so Lord knows he's making it pretty hard for me right now.