ten - erections and confessions

i wrote this whilst needing the toilet so dont judge me if theres dumbass mistakes in here i havent edited yet

-

"Um, Ashton..." I trail off as I attempt to shift away from Ashton's body, feeling uncomfortable by strange hardness pressed against my back. 

With my eyes wide and chest pounding, I try my hardest to shift away from the feeling - not really wanting to even think about what Ashton's lower parts were currently up to. I had barely kissed a guy, never mind have some guy I barely knew pressed against me in his cupboard. I attempt to move to the left, shifting around to try and find more space.

"You're not really helping, babe." Ashton groans, wriggling a little. I instantly stop moving and attempt to catch my breath, feeling completely stunned and confused as to what was currently happening right now.

"Sorry, let me just move over a little." I whisper, remembering that for some reason we were still hiding from Ashton's dad - which I was still curious as to why. I move to the side of Ashton, tripping over something and falling on a stack of shoe boxes. 

"For fuck's sake, I just bought those!" Ashton whines as he attempts to bend over and pick up the shoe boxes - leaning over my body, which was laying on the ground. 

It wasn't like there was a lot of space as it was and Ashton deciding that now he was going to do a little spring cleaning, didn't seem to be helping the situation. I attempt to stand up from the ground, not wanting to collapse the entire clothe rack that I was now under and decide to just slump down on the ground, stretching my legs out.

I watch Ashton, from what I could see in the dark, as he pushes the shoe boxes away from me - huffing and puffing as he does so as if he was angry. In fact, let's be honest - he's always angry. As Ashton goes to move once again, I feel his shoe collide with my knee as he trips over and falls over on top of my knee - feeling like he had just crushed it to pieces.

"My knee, Ashton!" I grunt, attempting to shove him off. 

"My whole fucking body, Lacey!" Ashton snaps in a shout whisper tone, not bothering to move from laying on top of my leg - causing it to get number and number by the second.

"Just get up." I demand, bouncing my knee up and down to shake him off.

Ashton lets out a loud aggressive sigh as he crawls over my knee, crushing it some more in the process, as he wriggles into the tight space beside me under his clothes. I watch as Ashton inspects his elbow, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion when his face turns to horror.

"Shit, look!" Ashton gasps, shoving his elbow into my face. I squint as I look beyond the masculine hairs on his arm and spot a tiny dot of red blood - perhaps half the size of a grain of rice.

I sigh in response, pushing his arm away from me as he continues to gush and whimper over his small cut on his own. I begin to think back to a few months ago, when I would have died and died again if someone had told me that I would be stuck in Ashton's closet with him - but being in the actual situation right now, I wanted to shoot myself. Not because it was tight in here and dark and smelt like boys, but because I had no idea how to act around Ashton.

I liked it when I was that dork to him, in fact I still am, but I knew where we stood. I knew that I wouldn't talk to him and he wouldn't talk to me - simple. I never really planned for this to happen, because the scenes I would make up in my head of me having the perfect life never seemed to end like this. 

I hesitate a little before asking my next question, finally just getting to the point of all of this. If I was going to be stuck in here with Ashton for the next two hours, I wanted to at least know why.