seven - hoes before bros

ashton's so pretty im sad

-

In English class today, we had to write about five exciting things which had happened to us this week. I wanted to write that I had been locked in a closet with Ashton Irwin, where I had found out that Luke's dog has a crush on Calum and Luke Hemmings is a virgin. Also, I seemed to have found myself staring at an oddly positioned naked lady and oh, yes, kindly offered by Ashton Irwin himself - to take my virginity away.

However, I decided to write that Stiles and Lydia are going to have a scene together in Teen Wolf next week, which is enough excitement to last me until Monday and that I found my pink fluffy socks that I had lost when I was seven years old.

I hadn't spoken to Ashton since his offer towards me as if I were a piece of meat and I was pretty sure he didn't have any interest in talking to me either. The moment Michael had finally pulled the door open, Ashton ran out to give him a hug like he'd been trapped in a jungle for several years - leaving me to my own devices. It wasn't like I was too concerned anyway, it wasn't like I was expecting Ashton to apologise for being so upfront.

Anyway, here I am once again - front row - to Mr Raye's sex education class. I was not seeing the point in these classes, it was not as if I was learning anything. If anything, I had learned that Mr Raye should really see a doctor about the issues he has, instead of confiding in his students.

I turn around to be greeted by Ashton's glare burning into the back of me, my eyes widen before I quickly turn back around - blushing that he had just noticed me looking at him. It was awkward to say the least that we were stuck in the same room together, even though we were stuck in a small space only two days ago.

Mr Raye comes stomping into the class, aggressively throwing his bag on the floor - which ends up landing on Larry Tomson's lap.

Mr Raye pulls out a pen from his pocket, turning to face the board to introduce today's topic - which was probably going to be as irrelevant as the past topics too. He writes in bold letters: SAYING NO.

"Today we're going to talk about how to say no to sex." Mr Raye announces, facing the class. "Obviously, this lesson is going to be irrelevant as hell because Lord knows none of you are going to say no to someone riding your co- penis."

The whole class give each other glares, half wondering what was up with this teacher.

"We all need to remember that we control our own body and that-" Mr Raye loudly sighs, slumping up against the whiteboard. "I don't even know what I'm saying. Do what you want kids, but if you get pregnant don't come crying to me. Any questions?"

I slam my palm against my face as I attempt to comprehend why of all normal teachers in this school, they chose the insane one to teach us about sex. Not that I actually want to be taught about it anyway, besides, this class had caused me nothing but grief since I had entered the classroom.

"Hey, coach!" An all too familiar accent calls from the back of the room. Everyone snaps their heads in the direction to Ashton, but I keep my gaze fixed on the front of the room - scared by what he was even going to come out with.

"Yes, Ashton." Mr Raye groans, nodding in Ashton's direction with a blank face.

"Why would anyone actually say no to sex?" Ashton questions, a chuckle following his words. "I mean, unless you're Lacey King of course."

The whole class snicker at his words, although all I do is feel my cheeks burn and face turn a deep shade of red. I know Ashton is pretty vicious, I just didn't think he would ever go to the extreme of that. Obviously he would though, he doesn't care about anyone other than himself. I just couldn't believe that he would publicly embarrass me like this.