Chapter 9

Mack had decided to take her grandfather's Pontiac to Lela's. She couldn't believe what was happening. Lela had called her asking her to come over, and now she was standing at her door. Part of her knew this was wrong. She was certain that Vicky wouldn't approve of this.

"I should turn around." She said to herself. "That's right I should! I have a girlfriend. This is wrong. Sorry Lela, but I ca--" She was suddenly interrupted by the sound of the front door swinging open. She looked up seeing Lela. Even though she could tell she had been crying, she looked as beautiful as ever. The moonlight fell upon Lela's skin, giving it's already pale shade, a porcelain glow.

Her ocean blue eyes seemed to be glistening. Lela I--" was all Mack could manage to say before Lela threw her arms around her. The familiar scent of vanilla invaded her nostrils. "Oh Mack..." Lela cried. Mack stood there awkwardly for a few seconds before returning the hug.

Eventually breaking the hug, Lela invited her in. All of the lights were off. "Do you want me to turn on a light?" Mack asked. "No.." Lela answered. Mack found this to be pretty strange, but she didn't question it. Lela led her over to the couch and sat down. "Lela, what's wrong?" Mack asked worried.

She hated seeing her like this. She had a strange feeling that she knew what she was crying about. "Tanner..." she started. Mack nodded for her to continue. "We were having sex and I hated it. I feel so disgusting. I didn't want to have sex with him." She cried. Mack wasn't sure what to say. "All she could manage to say was "I'm sorry Lela, but what do I have to do with that?" She felt bad for her slightly insensitive response, but she was still upset for the way Lela talked to her in the tent.

Lela scooted closer to her until she was practically in her lap. Uh oh. This wasn't good. Mack knew that she shouldn't have been sitting this close to her. She shouldn't have came in the first place. It took every part of her to stand up. "The whole time, I couldn't stop thinking about...you. You Mack. I know what I said in the tent was wrong. I apologize for that. I was scared and confused. I--" Mack backed away from her.

"Lela stop." Mack begged. She couldn't hear anymore. This was wrong. "I'm sorry that you didn't enjoy having sex with Tanner, but--" "Mack, I love you!" Lela shouted. Mack's eyes widened in shock. She couldn't believe the words that just came out of her mouth. She needed to get out of here before she made a bad decision.

Lela stood up stepping closer to her. "Lela, I have to go." Mack whispered. Mack started walking toward the door. "Mack please wait!" Lela said placing a hand on Mack's shoulder. Mack snatched away from her. She wasn't sure how long she could reject her. She needed to get out of there.

"Lela, I'm sorry this was a mistake. You're upset and confused. Maybe tanner wasn't good at it, so you think you love me. Perhaps you should have called and one of your girl--" "I love you Mack." Lela repeated. Mack took a deep breath. She turned around to face Lela, instantly.

"Lela, I to--" Lela silenced her by crashing her lips against hers. Strawberries was what Mack could suddenly taste. She knew this was wrong. She hated herself for not leaving sooner. Mack grabbed Lela's face resting her forehead against hers to break the kiss. "GOD DAMN IT LELA!!! Fuck YOU!!! Fuck you!" Mack angrily shouted as they both began to cry. "Fuck you..." Mack said again before kissing her.

The kiss was long and passionate. Mack knew this was wrong. She knew she shouldn't have been doing this, but she couldn't control herself around this girl. She was angry that she loved her. She was disgusted with herself because she was dating Vicky and was cheating on her. She was cheating on Vicky. Those thoughts ran through her mind as she lost herself within the kiss.

She could feel Lela's tongue begging to enter and she let her in. Lela glided her tongue through her mouth in different directions. She tasted so good. So sweet. Before she knew it clothes were coming off. Mack didn't know what she was doing. Lela fell back on the couch and Mack crawled on top of her. Lela was only in a back and blue laced bra and panties, while Mack was in a black sports bra, and boy shorts.

Mack kissed down her neck, then her breasts. She peppered her with kisses. Lela moaned with pleasure. "I love you Mack" Lela whispered. Mack was kissing down her stomach when she suddenly stopped. She fell silent, stopped kissing her and looked down into her eyes. Lela's eyes were full of wonder and passion. "I...love you too Lela.." Mack replied, instantly regretting this.

She felt terrible. Vicky had no idea where she was. She was cheating on her girlfriend....for a girl she couldn't fully have. A girl that she loved. "Mack?" Lela whispered in a sing song voice. "Yeah?" Mack responded, trailing her fingers along Lela's stomach. "Take me.." she whispered.

Mack knew what she wanted. With that, Mack began sliding Lela's underwear to her ankles. When she got them off, she threw them across the room. Mack could see that Lela was wet. Lela placed her hand on Mack's head softly leading her to her pleasure spot. Mack started by softly moving her tongue along the lips.

Lela moaned with pleasure. Mack soon began sucking her clit, causing Lela to cry out. "Oh Mack...yes....that's good...oh Mack" was all she could manage to cry out. Lela ran her fingers through Mack's hair as she ate her out. Lela could feel that she was about to climax. "Mack, I think I'm going to..." Lela began causing Mack to speed up the pace of her tongue. She added a few fingers to finish her off.

Pumping them in and out, Lela finally came. Mack collapsed on top of her, snuggling close. Lela kissed Mack passionately on the lips. "Thank you" Lela whispered softly. "My pleasure." Mack replied, her voice vibrating against Lela's neck. Lela was laying in Mack's arms. Mack didn't know what to do. She had just cheated on Vicky. And why? Because of her feelings for Lela.

Mack felt guilty. why couldn't she just have gone home earlier. Lela looked up into her eyes. Her blue eyes glistened as the moonlight shone in through the window. She was so beautiful. "Mack?" Lela asked. "Hmm?" "Would you like me to pleasure you?" She asked running her fingers down Mack's body, sending chills down her spine. Lela climbed on top of Mack looking smiling down at her. "So, what do you say?" Lela beamed.

Mack already knew her answer as she could feel their bodies pressed together. She wanted Lela. She wanted her more than anything. This was wrong. This was so wrong. But it felt so right. Mack opened up her mouth to respond when she heard her phone buzzing from her pants. "Shit!" Mack cried. A frown made it's way across Lela's face.

"You can't let it go to voicemail?" Lela asked. Mack shook her head. "What if it's my girlfriend?" She responded, suddenly feeling guilty. "Of course." Lela sighed climbing off of Mack. Mack walked over to her pants, grabbing her phone. It was Vicky. She answered. "Hey, babe." Mack greeted. "Hey hon. How are you?Vicky asked. Mack looked over at Lela who was lying down while peering deep into her eyes.

God she was beautiful. She looked like an angel just lying there. Mack knew what they had done was wrong but she felt as though she couldn't help herself. "I'm fine.." Mack lied trying to sound calm. "That's great baby. I was wondering if you could come over? I know it's late but we didn't get to finish what we started at the beach. And I'd love to rock your world." She went on. Mack felt instant guilt.

Mack looked over at Lela before responding. She looked long and hard. Lela tilted her head in confusion. "I'll be there soon." Mack replied before hanging up. Lela stood up walking over to her like a cat. "You're going to see her?" She asked, awkwardly. "Of course. She's my girlfriend." Mack responded looking away from her.

"I know." Lela whispered wrapping her arms around Mack's neck. "I cheated...." Mack muttered. "Mack--" "I cheated..." she repeated. Mack began to cry. "I know...I know. I did too." Lela whispered. "Why would I cheat on her? Why would I do that?" Mack cried backing away. Lela looked into Mack's tear filled eyes. "Because you love me..." Lela answered.

Mack shook her head, wiping away the tears. "No!" She shouted. She began putting her clothes back on. Lela watched her, saddened by her hysterical state. "Mack, listen to me!" She cried. Mack suddenly stopped taking a deep breath. "We did this because we love each other." Lela whispered, taking Mack's face into her hands.

Mack pulled Lela close, resting their foreheads together. "I love you Mack." Lela whispered, capturing her lips with her own. Mack couldn't believe what had happened tonight. It felt as though she were in a dream.