Chapter eighteen ( the epilogue )

My hands were shaking, people were crowded around something. Someone. Elizabeth. My eyes widened and I inhaled sharply as I pushed my way through the large crowd, Elizabeth's blonde hair was spread everywhere while she still maintained awake. I dropped to my knees next to her, grabbing her hand and holding it tightly.
"Elizabeth don't go honey, breathe and stay calm
everything will be okay" I panicked as the puddle of blood grew from her body, her eyes were on me as she gasped for air. "Breathe, its going to be okay" My hands were still shaking, I looked up at everyone while trying to catch my breathe myself.
"Someone help! Please she needs a doctor!" I screamed. I've never been so scared in my life, she was dying and I couldn't do anything about it but hope. I lifted her up so her head was on my lap and my other arm across her, still holding her hand. "Lizzy you're fine, you're going to be okay." I repeated, tears were forming in my eyes but I swallowed the lump in my throat for Elizabeth's sake. "No Marina" She managed to say, my hand now on her cheek as the whaling of the sirens came closer. The crowd was now minimizing, now filled up with paramedics. "Lizzy no don't leave me" I ran a hand through her short hair, leaning closer to her. "Don't leave me, Liz!" I yelled as her eyes were starting to close. She was hanging on, trying to. "Marina, I love you." She choked out as the tears poured down my face. She loved me, I knew she did. I liked her, but sadly not enough courage has built up in me to leave Riley. I wanted her to come around, sweep me off my feet like I did when she was going through a hard time. It was too late for that now.
"Elizabeth I love you too, don't leave me. Please please please, don't leave me" I sobbed, her eyes now shut and her skin was cold against mine.
"No no no no no" I repeated as her body was ripped away from me, she was being taken to the hospital.
______________________

The petite emotional girl rushed into the doors of the hospital, her black hair whipping around as she ran. She had been offered a ride by her boyfriends good friend Theo. Although the whole ride consisted of her crying her eyes out and screaming for her love to come back while the boys became frightened as they tried to calm the mess of a girl down, they understood what she was feeling. She spotted the blonde being rushed into the room, so she ran as fast as her feet would move to follow. Everything around her appeared to move in slow motion, as she reached to the young girl and grabbed onto her hand, only to be ripped away by a young nurse.
"Ma'm you can't go in there unless you are related or given permission by a guardian."
She didn't care, she had to get in there and see the innocent girl. She needs to go in there, she pushed past the young nurse running down the long hallways of the hospital desperately looking for the room the young blonde was located. A large glass window had blocked her from getting in there, many doctors piled around her as they were hooking her up with wires and needles. All she could do was watch, in hope that the girl would be okay and they would be able to go back home in peace. Large hands placed on her shoulders, pulling her from her spot in the window as her heart was racing faster at the sight of the girls lifeless body. "Let me go!" She screamed, trying to push away. "I have to be with her, I have to!" They continued pulling her away, her black hair a mess and the makeup running down her beautiful face.

It caught her eye, just by an inch.

The monitor was coming to a halt, the doctors panicked as they tried and tried to keep her alive, but it was too late. The line was thin across the screen. The monitor had stopped.

The girls heart plunged to her stomach, screaming at the top of her lungs as she cried. "Don't leave me Elizabeth!" She yelled out, the security not allowing her to hold the girl of her dreams hand once more. She was whisked away as more doctors rushed into the room, and if they hadn't gone out that night, she wouldn't be here and Elizabeth Grants huge heart would still be beating for Marina.

Her legs dragged herself into the waiting room, she felt as if she couldn't inhale enough. Her worried boyfriend waiting for her, but she didn't care. She felt a huge lump in her throat, although she was already crying. Her throat hurt from screaming, but that's all she wanted to do. She pushed away from her boyfriends hug, completely ignoring the two boys as the doors opened in front of her. The one she loved was gone, forever. There was no going back.

but what she didn't know was that once she had gotten into the car, the girls monitor picked up and was beeping again.

A/N;
most definitely making a sequel possibly published tonight, thank you everyone for reading. btw I'm in tears rn okay.