Part 8

hey guys here is part 8! hope u guys like it but the ending might be a little sad. just to let you guys know. haha. please please please comment and vote and fan please!!!!!!! <3 bballluv  :D

PART 8 ELENA'S POV

  "So.....What happened after you texted me?" Bonnie asked eagerly sitting on my bed with her brown eyes staring straight into me. She came in the second Damon left the room, maybe she can just sense it, if vampires were around.

  "Well," I began, but thinking about the accident suddenly made me lose my voice. I grabbed a cup of water on the table and gulped it down before continuing on.

  " Katherine is back in Mystic Falls and Stefan. He....lost control and tried to kill me..." I heard Bonnie gasp "Yeah...He probably would have if Damon wasn't there to him hold off. Damon's helped so much today, too much that I suspect he's not the Damon we know. And, and I wouldn't have known what to do-"

  I was stopped mid sentence as Bonnie reached over and gave me a hug.

  " It's all going to be ok, Elena. It will." she whispered with a sad smile. I wasn't sure whether she's trying to convince me or herself.

  " I hope so, Bonnie. Thanks for coming over. I feel better now, I do."

  " Best friends are always here for each other right? You would have done the same" Bonnie replied, her bright smile on her face.

  I smiled for the first time tonight. I'm so lucky to have Bonnie by my side, that I at least have someone to talk to about all the vampire business.

  She gathered her stuff and opened the door to leave, but then she turned around and said: " One more thing Elena. When I saw Damon in here hugging you, I felt something different in the air. Maybe it's a witch instinct or something. What puzzled me is that I've never felt this way when you are around Stefan. I don't know what it is Elena, but you and Damon...there is a special bond between you two."

  "Special bond? Yeah I guess pretty special, considering he just saved my life. It's probably because of that." I said in a ridiculous voice, pretending to think that Damon and I were like parallel lines who never intersect.

  But deep down, I wondered what Bonnie meant. I couldn't deny that hus hugs earlier comforted me the most, and that in my chest somewhere, I felt a little unfamiliar stir when our bodies were pressed against each other.

  Is that what you call a bond? How special is it? And where did that unfamiliar stir came from?

 I don't know I don't know I don't know I don't know!

 My head hurt from all the thinking, like it was going to explode any second. Laying down and pulling my blanket over my body, I closed my eyes, pushing all the thoughts out of my head and hoping for a peaceful night of sleep. What a crazy day........

                                                                                *    *    *

  I was still in bed when a voice whispered : " Hello Elena. We meet at last."

  My eyes fluttered open and a girl who looked exactly like myself stood before me, smiling in a cold, evil way. Oh my god, it's Katherine! What was she doing here? What does she want? Where is Damon and Stefan? Where is Jenna and Jeremy?

  "Katherine," I said in a shaky voice as she inched closer, "No, stay away from me. Stefan will kill you if you ever hurt me!"

  " Hmmmm...better think twice about that. Will Stefan really?" still smiling, she looked out the window and motioned something with her hands.