part 5

here is part 5! and i made it longer due the request of my first fan! thank you for all the voting and comments! keep it going plz u guys! <3 bballluv

AND THE VIDEO TO THE RIGHT....THE SONG IS SOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL. IT MAKES ME SAD THO. WE SHOULD ALL PETITION TO HAVE ELENA AND DAMON END UP TOGETHER!!!!!! HE DESERVES HER!!!!!!

PART 5 DAMON'S POV

  Why did I agree to do this? Why did I even bother? I should just leave Stefan alone to be pushed off to the deep end and have Elena all to myself. Ever since she showed up, my vampire way of life was ruined. Shattering my heart to pieces again, walking around looking looking exactly like Kathrine. I didn't want to remember my past with Kathrine, not how much I loved her, and not how painful it was, so agonizing I chose to die.

  The only way I could go on facing Elena without breaking down was shutting the switch off. Refusing to recall any humanity that remained in me. Life was easier. I didn't  have to care, didn't have to be responsible, and didn't have any burdens or sofe spots. I hurt her, hurt her friends and families, thinking that it might help me feel better. But then slowly, I couldn't be so selfish anymore.

  With every bit of kindness and warming personality she had in her, Elena gradually got herself a place in my heart. I wanted to protect her, to keep her from all the danger and horror like it was my natural instinct. Everyday I wished she would smile and laugh more instead of having more frown frowns and tears on her angle-like face. I didn't have the strength to push her away anymore, because every time i try to, a warm, touching smile from her would easily destroy all the efforts.

  It's just she was in love with Stefan. The nicer and better brother.  Mr. Right in her eyes, and Mr. Kill Joy in mine. Miraculously, Elena had the power to make me care about even him again. Everyday I hate him a bit less and less, forgetting that it was him who pushed me into this eternity of hell, that it was my brother who inflicted all the deepest wounds in me. Hatred was now replaced by jealousy, for he had the girl I loved wrapped up in his arms. No one will understand how deep it cuts me to see Elena so happy with Stefan, knowing that every smile from her was because of him, and........

  No. You need to stop sympathizing yourself. You've got a craving, vampire to catch.

  Talk about big responsibilities.

  I used my advanced vampire senses, one of the few things that I actually liked about being a blood-sucking monster, to scan the area. Observing, listening, and smelling for things that might lead to my brother.

  My eyes caught on a red smudge on one of the tress at the side of  the dark, ominous forest. I sniffed, hoping that it's not what I think it is.

  Uh oh. Bad luck for me. It's human blood. This is not good. Stefan's already killed? I expected more self-control from him.....but then again....he was the one who killed our own father. I'm still surprised that didn't change how Elena viewed him. And why do I have to be seen as the devil with no humanity for doing the same thing to strangers? She has to realize someday that his so-called good inner quality is no shinier than mine.

  Little brothers can be such a pain in the arse sometimes, anyone agree with me?

  I followed the scent of blood into the depths of the woods. 10 minutes passed since I first stepped into the forest, then 15, and then 20. There was still no sign of Stefan or his victim. A couple more minutes later, I was about to give up and turn back. That's when I saw him. Leaning against a tree with his head buried in his bloody hands, leaving red prints on his face. He looked too much like a clown with that red face, I would have laughed if he hadn't just sucked the life out of someone. The blood-drained body lying lifelessly on the ground next to him was all the proof I needed.

  I started towards him, and saw......Elena coming out of the shadows of a tree next to him. Great, I should have known that stupid girl was not going to listen to me. Didn't she know how dangerous this was? That she could lose her fragile life in just a second? And I would lose her, forever.

  I started running, trying to get there faster. They both noticed the noise I was making and turned around to face me. A sly smile slowly crept onto Elena's face, hey eyes gleaming in a far too familiar way in the pale moonlight that shined on us through the branches that hung above.

  Then without a second of hesiatation, I lounged for her. Locking my hands around her throat and pinnig her against a tree.

  Kathrine.

 wow this took me long to type. haha. so how did u guys like this part in damon's point of view? I really wish i get a lot ofcomments and votes on this plz! keep the support coming everyone!thank you!!!!!!1 <3 bballluv