part 14

hello everyone!!!!!!!!!! part 14!!!!!!!!!!!! a big, huge thank you to all who have read this story and stuck by it, you guys have no idea how much it means to me. Just seeing more reads everyday makes me so happy that i want to jump around doing the chicken dance. (not joking!!!!) and sry for taking so long to upload lately...one becuz i had that huge cold, and two basketball started at school so I'm trying out and sometimes I don't even have enough time for homework. but here is part 14, hope you guys enjoy it and plz tell me if u like it, love it, hate it or any kind of advice so i can improve on my writing. I take writing very seriously so I always hope to be better. I'm boring you guys huh.....then let's get in the world of DELENA!!!! <3BBALLLUV

PS. this is in watty awards so plz vote? plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!! don't be lazy! just click the vote button!

PPS, this chapter isn't really an exciting chapter, but I thought I'd give you guys something. :D

Part 14

DAMON'S POV (haven't done one in his POV in a while, so......hope u guys like it)

     "He'll be alright, just lost a lot of blood, that's all. But purely of curiosity....what kind of an animal attacked him? I mean there were two holes on his neck, like two bite marks! It's almost as if vampires were real...." the doctor trailed off, for a second, I feared that she somehow was aware of the fact that vampires were real and not just some scary bed time story. But then she chuckled, "Oh silly me...vampires? How is that possible."

    Elena, Stefan, Jenna and I stood next to an unconscious Alaric in the hospital. We've said it was another animal attack, but this particular doctor doesn't seem to be buying our story. Time to get her out of  the room.

    I walked dangerously close to her, looking down at her face and saw from her name tag that her name is Rachel. She blushed, and looked away under my intense stare. I smirked, all of them just can't seem to resist me. All of them but one of course, the one that I MYSELF couldn't resist.

    Putting my hands on her cheeks, which felt amazingly hot. I forced her to look at me, then concentrated on her eyes. "Rachel, you will walk out of this door and forget that you've saw the marks on the patients neck. Am I clear?"

    Her pupils dilated, telling me that I had successfully compelled her with my vampire abilities. She nodded and silently walked away, never once looking back at me.

  "Wait... what was that? H-how come she just listened to you?" Damn. I'd forgotten that Jenna was also in the room. I had already used compulsion on her to erase Isobel from her memory, I'm wasting too much energy on her. But...what's necessary is necessary.

  "You will not remember what I did to that doctor, we simply were just talking about Alaric's condition. Got it?" Jenna's pupils dilated just like Rachel a minute ago. She nodded slowly, and then sat down next to Alaric's bed, putting her hand on his.'

    Suddenly I heard a growl from Elena's stomach, she blushed and I realized she haven't had dinner yet. We were too busy spying on the proposal to get any food from the Grill, and then Isobel showed up, threw a tantrum, and landed us here at the hospital. It seems to me that we've been paying too much visits to these doctors who asked too much questions. Last time it was Elena with her broken arm, now Alaric, who's next in line?

  "Come on, let's go grab something at the cafe downstairs." Stefan spoke up.

  "Nah. You guys go, I'm not hungry."Jenna whispered softly.

  Stefan was about to say something else, but Elena give him a look and shook her head. I sighed silently at my brother's thickness. Who on the world couldn't tell that Jenna wanted some time alone with her man? I think I can be justified if I say I'm ashamed of having him as my blood related brother, right?