part 7

sorry guys for not uploading these past few days. u know, with all the christmas shopping, it's gotten a little crazy. well here is part 7. it includes Elena, Dmon, AND Katherine's POV. so enjoy! and again, plz comment, vote, and fan! DELENA  FOREVER!!! <3bballluv.  PS, give a round of appaluse to my editor/ co-writer, DanishT!   Without her, this story wouldn't have survived!                  

PS! WATCH THE YOUTUBE VIDEO THE LEFT. IT BREAKS MY HEART EVERYTIME TO WATCH IT.....SOB SOB...

PART 7 ELENA'S POV.

  For the first time, I wa afraid of Stefan, of what he could do to me, of what he could have already done if Damon wasn't there to hold him off. That fear created a strength so strong it kept me running and running, not daring to look back if Stefan had struggled out of Damon's grasp.

  Just the thought of that alone send a new wave of fear down my spine, making me nauseous and nearly fell to the ground. It was so quiet out here, the only thing I could here was my heart beating and my short, shallow breaths. I felt like I was the only one in the world. 

  My hands were still shaking form shock and the coldness outside, but my  mind calmed down a bit to alloww me to process everything that happened today.

  Katherine is back, and Stefan, the gentle, tender Stefan tried to kill me.......

  Is all of this a terrfiying dream? I hoped so much that it is, but the sight of Stefan losing control was too vivd to be an illusion.

  Then on top of all the fear, I felt hurt. What just happened told me that my love for Stefan was not enough to help him keep his urges under control. Deep down inside, it was still nothing to him when the thirst tried to take over. He gave in like I was just a stranger whose life didn't really matter. Everything was too crazy, happening too fast for me to really accept them. I just wished to hide under my blanket and forget the whole mess.

  Finally, after what seemed like forever. I reached the door to home. I didn't even drive my car because I thought I was going to stay with Stefan. Thinking of him brought another series of blinding pain stabbing through my heart. I felt the tears coming, but I held them in. Jenna can't know that something is terribly wrong, I have to remain strong for her. Twisting the door knob with my still shaky hands, I stepped in, telling myself to be calm.

  "Hey Jenna! I'm back!" I tried to speak in my normal voice.'

  "Elena! Finally! Caroline called to say she's throwing a party at her house next Saturday for winnig the pageant. Oh and Bonnie is coming over soon for a school project. You guys are doing last minute work huh?"

  School project? What school project? Then I remembered I had texted Bonnie about Stefan earlier, she's probably coming over to make sure I'm ok. Great, I really need someone to talk to right now, to get all of the craziness out of my head.

  The tears were pushing again, so before Jenna could notice anything, I told her good night and run up to my room. Closing the door behind me, I slowly slid down to the floor, letting the tears fall freely onto my cheeks. I didn't have the strength to hold them in anymore.

  DAMON'S POV.

  I paced back and forth in front of my brother. Rage boiling inside of me, GOD how could he lose control like that??

  " What the HELL were you thinking Stefan? That was Elena. ELENA!"

  " I don't know! It was like I really turned into some kind of an animal, a monster..... Trust me I would like to now what is wrong inside me, too!" Stefan shoute at me,his face wet from crying.