part 13

Finally part 13!!! Sorry for the long wait guys and I feel a lot better!!! WHOOT!!!  No more headaches or runny noses! I hope I've lived up to my promise of more Delena moments! I had to reupload this, because the first time I accidentally made it private to only fans.... I apologize if there aren't enough Delena moments because this section of the story focuses a bit more on Alaric and Jenna. But Delenawill come back of course, very very very soon. :) Well I'll stop boring u guys with this random babbling and get on to the story! Remember, plz fan, vote and comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SUPER MUCH!!!!! <3bballluv!

Recap:  "Fiancee, huh? FIANCEE?" Isobel stared at my arm around Jenna's shoulder, and her fangs showed through her open mouth. I heard Jenna take a sharp breath next to my ear. Oh no.

  "I'd never thought this would happen Alaric,and I'm making sure it won't." with those words, Isobel opened her mouth and charged. Directly at the only woman I'll ever love. Jenna.

PART 13

Stefan's pov

"He did it! Jenna said yes!" Elena laughed excitedly between me and Damon. "They are going to get married!"

  We stood next to a pool table, watching Alaric slide the beautiful, shiny ring on Jenna's finger. It's great to know that there was still some love and happiness despite all the troubles we were going through. I smiled as I saw the love in both of their eyes. Just like the love between Elena and I. (Anyone feel like rolling their eyes at Stefan's comment about Elena and him? I know I did, even though I'm the one who wrote it. LOL....ha ha)

  "You know, one day, I promise I'll find a ring as beautiful-" I turned to talk to Elena, but stopped abruptly because her attention, was clearly not on me. I expected to see her beautiful, gentle eyes looking directly into mine, to see the love I had saw in the eyes of Jenna and Alaric. But all I got was the back of her head.

  She was looking at Damon, smiling at him. Laughing and thanking him again and again for finding that ring. Something in her expression looked familiar, and a pang of jealousy hit me as I realized I just saw the same kind of expression in the faces of the newly engaged couple. Love?

  No, no. She doesn't love him. She can't! How many times have she said "I hate you" to him? Probably a lot more than I can count! I'm the one she loves, I'm the better man, I love her more and I deserve her more! It's just her showing him that she's grateful right? I mean, Elena's just a kind person like that, it means-

  "Stefan? Are you ok?" Elena's soft, concerned voice brought me back to reality.

  "Huh? Oh, um. Yeah, I'm fine." I smiled reassuringly at her. See? She still cares about me the most. Her love for Damon is still less than her love for me. Wait, no no. She has NO love for him. Absolutely not. Nothing nothing nothing.

  "Hey they left without us!" Elena pointed to the couple walking out the door, hands intertwined. "Probably so happy that they completely forgot about us." she giggled. "How cute..let's go guys. We should congratulate those two."

  We squeezed through the tables and the crowd around the bar, trying to catch up with Alaric and Jenna. Finally, we walked through the doors and I saw the most horrid scene imaginable. Blinking, I thought I was having an illusion, but it was still there. Alaric was right in front of us, lying in a pool of his own blood, Jenna took him in her arms, crying his name, while Isobel stood next to them, wiping the blood from her face and looking dazed at what she had done.

  "NO!!!!" Elena gasped next to me and instinctively I opened my arms, knowing she'll want to bury her face in my chest, to avoid what was happening before our own eyes for a few seconds before she had the courage to face it. But for the second time tonight, she didn't come for me.  Her long, silky hair brushed against my arm as she turned and hid her face in my brother's chest, clenching his shirt with her shaking hands. What was going on? Why was she doing this?