part 4

alright here is part 4! plz keep on reading! the next part will be in damon's pov! enjoy, comment and vote plzzzzzzzzzzzzz! <3 bballluv

PART 4

  I caught Damon's eyes in the crowd, and gestured for him to follow me outside.

  "Damon, listen, I need to find Stefan, I can't let him go through this alone. You are the only one who can help me, and I know you care about him, too, even if you pertend you don't. So please, we NEED to find him." I pleaded him as we walked away from everyone else.

  " Awwwww Elena....only thinking of me when I can help your precious Stefan? I. AM. SO. HURT. But since you begged so cutely.....I think I'll give it a try." Damon replied with a smug look on his face.

  How can he still joke around? I thought, as I give him a look.

  "Whatever you say, Damon. Let's just start looking." I said, a little annoyed, this is HIS brother we are talking about here!

  "Oh no no no no no Elena. You are not coming with me. I will have my hands full trying to prevent him from killing anyone, I do not want a little human tag-along. Plus....Stefan will die of guilt if he accidentally hurt you." His face turned serious for only a second.

  I thought about it. and agreed. If I didn't, he wouldn't help me find Stefan. Besides, I think I've had enough of his "Damon charms" today.

  "OK, but call me as soon as you find him, alright?" I asked.

  He smirked, and nodded, the turned around to walk away.

  " You need to stop being so tense Elena, or else you and Stefan can make a Guinness World record for being the most boring couple." He said over his shoulder, about 10 steps away from me.

  I turned the opposite way, and without bothering to answer him, strolled back to join Caroline. Same old Damon............................

yay! end of part 4. i'm really happy that i already 53 reads since i first started uploading. it's a huge support, and please leave some comments and votes! remember, the next part will be in damon's pov! thank you guys and have a nice day! <3 bballluv :)

  "