𝙰 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕'𝚜 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖(𝙿𝚝 𝟹)

Hawk and Elizabeth are taking cover under a bridge, staring out at the destruction that the insects are causing.

"Not good," Hawk says "Their gonna wipe out the whole town at this rate" Elizabeth turns to look up at the house where Meliodas and Y/N are resting.

"Sir Meliodas. Lady Y/N" She turns determined before she makes a run for the house.

"Elizabeth, wait!" Hawk shouts. The insects then make a direct attack on Elizabeth only for Diane to cover her.

"I might hate bugs, but if it means helping the Captain and Lieutenant then I won't let anything get in my way!" Diane shouts, lifting her arm causing many pillars of rock to burst out of the ground, squashing the bugs.

"Is this..." Elizabeth looks around at the pillars "Lady Diane's power?"

"She took out all the bugs at once. Woah" Diane catches her fist with her other hand, staring at Baste Prison with determination.

"Now bring it on. I'll squash every last one of those things"

"Hey, teach me how to do that little trick of yours," Hawk says but Diane jumps away, landing on the path leading to Baste Prison.

"Now, look after the Captain and Lieutenant! Got it, princess!" Diane says, running to Baste Prison, leaving behind dust.

"A-Alright!"

Back in the doctor's house, Meliodas and Y/N lay still asleep, yet unharmed by the bugs

Back in the doctor's house, Meliodas and Y/N lay still asleep, yet unharmed by the bugs. Elizabeth stares at them with concern.

"Can you believe that these guys are still out cold even after all that racket outside? I mean, I guess Y/N could sleep through an earthquake" Someone knocks on the door and in walks the doctor, his hands behind his back.

"Just checking in on how our patients are doing?" He says, walking towards them.

"Better thanks to you. That medicine of yours seems to have them sleeping well, quite well."

"Yeah, it's almost like their dead or something," Hawk says, making Elizabeth spin round.

"Hawk! Please, don't say things like that!"

"It's quite accurate," The doctor says, making Elizabeth and Hawk turn to him.

"Doctor, you've done well," A voice says "It appears you were successful in your task"

"W-What the?"

"Is someone there!" Elizabeth calls out.

"Belladonna, Spanish fly, Nightshade and henbane were all ingredients I used to create the poison. My condolences, but this boy and his dog will never wake up again" Elizabeth turns to the doctor.

"That medicine wasn't meant to treat their injuries?!"

"Even with our great power, we knew it would be impossible to face a member of the Eight Deadly Sins, let alone two, and emerge unscathed," The voice says, as they look around for who the voice belongs to "Besides, the kingdom made it clear that we could use any means necessary"