𝙿𝚎𝚗𝚝-𝚞𝚙 𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜(𝙿𝚝 𝟸)

Howzer and Diane walk onto the platform, their faces holding serious expressions. They stand on opposite sides of the ring, staring each other down.

"I know you can do it Matrona!" Fat King shouts, sticking his thumb up. Y/N puts her fingers in her mouth and lets out a loud whistle, giving King a slight fright.

"Beat that guy's ass!" She shouts. 

"Diane! Try to not do anything crazy okay?" Elizabeth shouts. Diane turns around to face them, giving them a closed eye smile. Meliodas then lifts the cloth that covers Elizabeth to show her bare backside. She blushes and freezes, letting out a surprised whine. Diane's happy smile quickly turns to an annoyed one.

"Meliodaf!" She shouts. Y/N slaps Meliodas on the back of his head and gently grabs Elizabeth out of his hold, holding her close. She steps to the side and closer to King.

"I gave you one chance and you blew it," Y/N says. She her other hand to cover Elizabeth from Meliodas, growling slightly. 

Up on top of the mountain, Hawk trots down slowly with the silver-haired sin laid over him- earning many glances from the villagers

"Crap, I got sloppy. And I wanted to fight the lieutenant." Ban says, eyes closed. His feet and arms drag along the floor. "I can't believe I forgot about that ace the captain has up his sleeve. The hell was that anyway?"

"Forget that right now, you've got two feet so why don't you use them?!" Hawk says, annoyed that he's being used as a ride. "You know you should be lucky Y/N didn't come up and get you! She would have probably thrown you back down there."

"Come on, don't be a meanie and say stuff like that~" Ban whines. 

"What are you a spoiled brat or something?" Hawk asks. 

"There's a bit downside to physical hunts, you see my body gets heavy after I use it," Ban explains all the while sneakily pinching the bag of coins that was attached to Hawk's neck. Hawk then stops and sniffs the air. The two look down at the fight festival.

"Hmm, that smell?" He says.

"Scraps, huh?" Ban questions. 

"It's not scraps!" Hawk replies. "A storm coming..."