𝙰 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕'𝚜 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖(𝙿𝚝 𝟸)

Diane enters Dalmary Town, her foots rumbling the area making the locals stop. Diane turns a corner and sees some people, her hands cupped.

"Hey! Is there a-" Diane didn't get to finish her sentence before everyone begins running away?

"It's a giant!"

"That girl's humongous" A little boy shouts, pointing at Diane. However, his father grabs both him and his sister and begins running with them "No! Wait a minute! I just wanted to find out if you had a doctor somewhere in this town!" No one listens to her and they all run away, leaving behind a sad Diane looking down at her hand where Meliodas and Y/N are playe laid. Y/N in her wolf form, laying on her stomach her coat placed over the two "Captain, Lieutenant..." The trotter of hooves is heard behind Diane as Hawk and Elizabeth hurry after her.

"See! What did I tell ya!" Hawk says.

"Please, Hawk and I are more than capable of finding a doctor. Why don't you just-" Elizabeth is cut off by Diane.

"Look, I'm gonna be the one's helping them!" She says, glaring down at the two.

"B-But you-"

"How can you help if they all run for the hills the minute they see ya!" Hawk shouts, making Diane grit her teeth. She glares at them, considering before turning to look at her two friends with a soft look. Seeing that they do need help, she agrees.

"Okay, fine. Then you two go look for a doctor" Diane says. played

"A-Alright" Elizabeth stutters as she and Hawks hurry up.

"Stay here, got it?" Hawk says. Diane gently falls to her knees, looking at her two friends with concern. She uses her thumb to gently stroke the fur on Y/N's head, hoping to give her some comfort. Unknowing to her, a bug hovers behind her watching the three.

Later, Diane sits outside of a house, people around her watching her

Later, Diane sits outside of a house, people around her watching her. She looks into the window, of what is the doctor's house. Meliodas lays in a bed, a bandage wrapped around his shoulder and chest, and a cool patch on his head. Y/N lays beside him, her paw now wrapped and tail placed over his body, showing protectiveness even though she's unconscious. Her red collar is placed on the small table beside the bed while her coat is laid at the bottom of the bed. Elizabeth sits on a chair, staring at the two while the Doctor stands beside her. Hawk stands behind Elizabeth while the doctor's assistant stands beside Elizabeth.

"Captain, Lieutenant..." Diane mutters. The doctor pours medicine down Meliodas's throat. The Doctor's assistant then brings a pill close to Y/N, but she growls unconsciously. With the help of the doctor, the pill was then placed into Y/N's mouth.

"This medicinal blend is my special concoction. I guarantee you it'll ease his suffering. For his dog, I'm not so sure"

"I'm sure she's fine. Thank you for seeing them, Dr Dana" Elizabeth says.