𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚗(𝙿𝚝 𝟷)

Y/N breaths heavily in anger as she stares down at Meliodas, whose top half is buried in the ground. The crows cheered around her.

"Reaper started things off with a ferocious preemptive strike!" Meliodas sits up and looks up at Y/N with an innocent face. Y/N furrows her eyebrows and throws a punch at Meliodas.

"I'm not gonna let you get away with any of your excuses today!" She shouts, punching the air between them and causing a gust of air to blow around them.

"L-Look those girls have the wrong guy." Meliodas stutters, looking over to Diane and putting his hands up in surrender. "I don't remember them at all okay?"

"That's enough out of you! Lieutenant!" Diane shouts, crossing her arms. Ban snickers to himself.

"Already on it!" Y/N says, going to punch the Captain only for him to move his head away. The punch causes another large gust of air to fly towards the crowd. They watch in awe at the power of the young woman. Meliodas jumps back with a determined face.

"This might get ugly if I don't fight for real!" He says running forwards to Y/N with his fists raised. Y/N growls and punches at him, causing yet another large gust of wind only this time causing large cracks to go through the rock. The two begin a little first fight, each one blocking the other's attack. Y/N then knees Meliodas in the stomach only for him to deliver an uppercut to the jaw. She growls and swings her head back to Meliodas, spitting out blood.

"Your starting to annoy me!" She goes to deliver another punch and Meliodas blocks it with his hands. Ban chuckles to himself when the gust from the impact blows at him. However, the two sins fighting freeze and everyone is silent waiting for the next move.

"What happened?" Howzer asks, breaking said silence. The crowd begin booing and complaining until Howzer gets a sense of something and looks up to the sky. 

"This feeling..." Cain says, following Howzer's gaze. The crowd become annoyed, wanting the fight to continue but Y/N and Meliodas stay frozen.

"Did those two drain themselves so hard they peed their pants or something?" Hawk asks. The sins besides them don't answer but instead, make their way onto the platform where both Y/N and Meliodas have now dropped their actions and are looking towards the crowd. Ban gives Y/N back her axe before positioning himself to stare at the crowd.

"What's the matter, what are you doing?" Elizabeth asks, watching the sins stand in the centre of the platform. (P.S- didn't add this but Elizabeth is now in her dress that Hawk make her out of the cloth Diane put her in!)  Meliodas's shirt has ripped, revealing his sin mark and Y/N's collar has been loosened to show her sin mark.

"My real identity is Captain of the Eight Deadly Sins. I'm Meliodas, the Dragon Sin!" Melidoas announces. The crowd gasps and widen their eyes, while Howzer looks shocked that he has revealed who they are. "My opponent is Lieutenant of the Eight Deadly Sins. Y/N! Wolf Sin!" Y/N lets out a growl.

"We're taking over Vaizel!" Y/N says, raising her axe with a menacing smile. "Everything here belongs to us now!"

"Hold on, what?" Hawk questions, "Why'd those idiots tell them who they were!? Do you know what's going on Elizabeth?"

"I'm giving you less than one minute to clear out of the town understand, if you don't we're gonna kill you all!" Melidoas threatens his finger up in the air.

"You're not falling anyone you brats!" A villager shouts.

"What he said, you don't look a thing like them!"

"Wait, given how strong they are, it just might be true."

"I don't understand. What's gotten into the five of them?" Elizbeth thinks, watching the people she's grown to respect not threaten innocent people.