𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚎𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜, 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍(𝙿𝚝 𝟸)

The following morning, Diane walks besides Hawk's mom, who is happily trotting along the floor with a smile across her face.

"Hey Hawk's mom, not to get too personal or anything, but what do you eat?" Diane asks. Hawk's mom lets out a groan "What was that again?" She groans again and Diane giggles, not understanding the big pig. "Good talk Hawk's mom!"

Inside the Boar Hat, Ban, Gowther, King, Meliodas and Y/N are all sat at the bar, King laying his head his head on the table recovering from a hangover

Inside the Boar Hat, Ban, Gowther, King, Meliodas and Y/N are all sat at the bar, King laying his head his head on the table recovering from a hangover. On the other side of the bar, Y/N leans on the table, resting her chin on her hand while watching Ban and Gowther with an amused look.

"What are you doing?" Ban questions, unbothered by the fact that the man is currently squishing his pec.

"This is the greeting the captain showed me yesterday." Gowther responded. 

"I told you, that's not what it was!" Hawk says. Gowther stops squeezing Ban's pec and sits besides King, who's head is looking up.

"So does anyone have a clue where we're supposed to go next?" Ban asks.

"Any chance you might have a lead on where the next Sin might be?" King says, looking between Y/N and a back facing Meliodas. Y/N shakes her head, sitting up straight.

"Escanor and Merlin." Gowther says.

"No." Meliodas says, turning around to face them. "First thing I'm going to do is break into the capital and get my sword back!"

"What are you talking about? You mean the dragon hilt you lost?" Ban questions.

"I'm not going anywhere without it." Meliodas says. Elizabeth stops her cleaning and looks over to them, Hawk continuing to eat his scraps as Meliodas slams his fists on the bar. "Okay, now who's coming with me?"

"Fun as that sounds, I think I'll pass." Ban says, resting his hands on the back of his head, which he won't admit, that he got from Y/N.

"Besides, it's your own fault you lost it in the first place." King adds, resting on top of the bar. 

"He has a point." Gowther continues. Meliodas looks to Y/N, who just gives him a shrug and nodding in agreement. 

"I'm afraid he does, Mels." She responds. Minutes later, Meliodas is under Elizabeth's skirt, hugging her legs.

"I'm so sad!" He says, Elizabeth petting his head.

"Oh, there, there." As if sensing what's going on, Diane bursts her face through the window.

"CAPTAIN!" She shouts. More minutes pass as Meliodas and Y/N are currently now fixing the broken window, Diane staring in at them.

"Right. The Coffin of Eternal Darkness" Y/N says, hammering away at wood. "That dragon hilt is a fragment of a ritual relic."

"The sword Sir Meliodas has?" 

"Yeah, according to an old legend, it's part of a relief that was created a long time ago, one that the Goddess, Giant, Fairy and Human races created to seal way the Demon Race." Meliodas explains.