𝙰 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕'𝚜 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖(𝙿𝚝 𝟷)

Meliodas and Y/N are fully facing Gilthunder, hands-on hip.

"Baste Prison and the Necropolis, huh?" Meliodas says.

"We'll go check out one or the other" Y/N adds.

"So that was it?" Gilthunder asks "You wish to know your comrade's whereabouts, so you allowed me to strike you down, right?"

"Yup. And the blood" Y/N wipes her tongue over her scar, licking up blood that had fallen "My scar opened when I caught your sword with my teeth, healed up quickly so you had no idea it was of that" She explains, she gestures to her bloody arm "My arm excluding"

"Why don't we finish this another time, kay?" Meliodas asks.

"I think not," Gil says, grabbing his sword and slashing at the two only for them to quickly appear behind him. They stare forwards, waiting for what Gil is to do next. Gilthunder tries to slash them again, only for them to once again appear behind him. He does this over and over, the two Sins continue to dodge. They stop altogether after Gilthunder appears behind them, a sword between their heads, electricity surrounding it "This is goodbye"

"Cya. Bye, bye" Meliodas and Y/N say, waving at him. He looks at them confused until a hand reaches down and picks him up.

"You hurt the Captain and Lieutenant some other time," Diane says, moving her hand to prepare to throw him.

"Unhand me!" Gilthunder demands, encasing his body in electricity in hopes of shocking Diane to let him go. Diane only looks to him, not fazed.

"Here's a tip for you okay? Girls get annoyed when snivelling little runts try to shock them!" She yells, throwing Gilthunder far into the sky. Meliodas and Y/N wave as he fades into the distance (Just FYI, I snorted bc I forgot this happened. Just his expression). They look up to Diane, smiling.

"Hey, thanks. Nice throw" Meliodas compliments.

"Whoa, that brace is ruined" Y/N points to Diane's arm brace, which had been torn up due to Gilthunder's electricity. She looks down at her brace.

"Aww~" Meliodas then picks up what's left of one of Y/N's steel arm protectors, handing it to her.

"Man, these are my last pair," She says, pouting. They hear the trotter of pig hooves against the ground and they turn to see Hawks and Elizabeth.

"Hey! You've got a lot of guts kicking me around like I'm some pink bouncing ball! But it'll be my turn next time!" Hawks shouts, an irk mark on his head. He begins pounding his hooves against the floor.

"The three of you weren't hurt were you?" Elizabeth asks, holding Hawk's back.

"We're good" Meliodas answers. Y/N gives her a thumbs up, her coat over her shoulders.

"Where'd that swine go anyway?!" Hawks asks, looking around for Gilthunder.

"Wait? Aren't you a swine?" Y/N asks.

"And smells delicious," Diane says. The hawk begins trembling in fear. Elizabeth spots Meliodas and Y/N's wounds and rushes over to them.

"Sir Meliodas, Lady Y/N, you two were hurt," She says.

"These?" Meliodas says, gesturing to his and Y/N's wounds "Oh, it's no big deal"

"Feels like we just got a splinter" Y/N adds. Diane stares down at Elizabeth with envy and jealousy in her eyes.

"What? Look at all this blood" Diane begins getting more angrily as Elizabeth fuses over their wounds, feeling like she's more touchy with Meliodas than Y/N.

"Hey!" Diane says, bending down to them, hands-on hip "Will you quite getting all touchy-feely with the Captain, already!"

"But-"