𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚗(𝙿𝚝 𝟸)

Veronica walks over to Elizabeth as Y/N steps back over to Meliodas, not wanting to get caught up in any more fights. Veronica is quick to take Y/N's coat off of Elizabeth and instead take off her coat/dress and put it on Elizabeth- leaving Veronica half-naked. 

"Thank you for lending me this Veronica," Elizabeth says, smiling. "It's cute but downstairs it's kinda breezy."

"Honestly, what the heck am I going to do with you?" Veronica questions. "And besides, I don't want you starting to stink of this mutt." She sneers towards Y/N, who is not crouched down beside Ban and Meliodas. Veronica throws Y/N her coat back.

"You can borrow it if you'd like-" She's cut off by Griamore's glare. "Okay, sorry for saying. I'll shut up now." Y/N puts her jacket back on. Veronica sighs and looks back to her sister, the gentle smile back on her face.

"I'm glad that your okay, course we're talking about you. Guess I should have known you'd be alright?"

"That's nice of you to say," Elizabeth says.

"Did you think I was done stupid!" Veronica snaps. Y/N's eyes slightly widen, let going out an uncomfortable sigh. Elizabeth jumps back slightly, startled by her sister's snap. "Seriously, how worried were you planning to make me anyway? This is way different from that time you decided to sneak out of the castle to play on your own back when we were kids. And even back then you make everybody panic when that bridge collapsed."

"I'm sorry," Elizabeth says.

"On top of that, rumour has it that your out hunting holy knights with the Eight Deadly Sins!" She glares at Y/N, who shrugs back with a tilted smile. "You know I thought it was a rumour, I hoped it was a rumour but I guess I was wrong.

"You don't understand!" Elizabeth shouts. 

"Oh come on, don't give me that! Look at right now, you here with the Eight Deadly Sins aren't you!" Veronica says, looking over at the Sins on the ground. "They're the ones who tried to overthrow the entire kingdom Lioness!"

"That's not true," Elizabeth says, looking back at them. 

"And Meliodas and Y/N are the worst of all!" Veronica says. Y/N hangs her head low in shame. "They're a monster! Ones that bring destruction and death to everything around them!" Y/N clenches her fist as Elizabeth begins to remember the time when Meliodas was in the doctor's room with markings on his face and the time Y/N has rambled on about how it wasn't their fault about what happened at Danafall. "You see! You're having doubts yourself!"

"Sir Meliodas and Lady Y/N aren't like that at all!" Elizabeth says, standing up to her sister that the group she's travelling with is nothing like the stories they were told. "And they'd never do something so horrible.

"Elizabeth." Y/N trails out, frowning. She knows what Elizabeth is saying is wrong, she didn't gain her sin for anything. Nor did she gain her name 'The Reaper' for nothing. And Meliodas didn't gain his sin for anything. The two causes equally as much pain to others and themselves.

"I've had enough," Veronica says. "There's no point in standing here and talking about this. We're going home" Veronica grabs Elizabeth by the wrist roughly and begins dragging her.

"No! Let go of me!" Elizabeth says, struggling. Suddenly a hand grabs Elizabeth's, tearing it away from Veronica's gasp. Veronica stumbles back to be caught by Griamore's. She looks up to see Meliodas, standing protectively in front of Elizabeth. 

"I'm gonna protect Elizabeth." He says.

"Sir Meliodas," Elizabeth says. Y/N watches with a tilted head, before getting up and walking over to them. She too stands beside Elizabeth with her axe over her shoulder.