𝙰 𝚃𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗(𝙿𝚝 𝟷)

It was early in the morning and the tavern was in silence. No muttering and yelling of customers. No clashing and spillage of ale. No fights. Nothing. Just quiet and peaceful silenc-

CRASH!

Y/N lifts her head from the hammock, looking over to where the crash came from to see Ban on the floor. An ale bottle that was on the small cabinet behind him wobbling before falling on his forehead.

"Seriously?" She asks, eye twitching. "Why are you making so much noise so early in the morning?" Ban looks at her before yawning.

"Nice bed hair." He says, ignoring her question and still on the floor, looking over at her. She shakes her head, planting her face into the hammock with her hand hanging out the side.

"I regret deciding to room with you"

"Out of bed you lazy butts!" Hawk shouts from the bottom of the stairs. "Come and get your breakfast!" Y/N groans as Ban gets up.

"That pig is going to be my breakfast if he doesn't shut up." She says, her voice muffled from being squished into the hammock. Ban stands up, noticing that Y/N isn't moving. He makes his way over to her and begins to violently swing the hammock back and forth.

"Come on puppy, time to wake up!" Ban says, laughing. Y/N growls and rolls over onto her back and sits up, glaring at Ban.

"I. Am not. A. Puppy!" She says, leaning over to where Ban's hand is grabbing the hammock and biting down hard. He yells in pain and begins to shake his hand to try and get her off.

"Ow! Ow! OW! Okay, okay, I'm sorry!" He says, anime tears falling down his eyes. "Just let go of my hand!" Y/N reluctantly lets up her biting, Ban holding his hand close. Y/N gets up and out of the hammock before stretching with a big yawn. Her shirt lifts slightly to show her still bandaged up the torso. Ban looks at it with a frown. "Why aren't you healing?" Y/N looks at him confused before following his gaze to her bandaged torso.

"Ah, well, I don't have the juice." She answers, patting the bandaged torso. "I can heal my small injuries but ones like these are a big no right now." Ban goes to ask something before she interrupts. "And no I don't know why. But I believe it has something to do with my sacred weapon or something. Luckily it's not hurting, so I can manage."

"You sure?" Ban asks.

"Of course I'm sure! I'm not the lieutenant of the Eight Deadly Sins for nothing." She says. "Oh! And another thing, I'll bite your hand clean off next time you do that. Got it?" She asks eyes squinted at him.

"Yes, Lieutenant." He says, nodding with a silent smirk. She turns around and grabs her coat and collar off the bench that lays underneath the hammock before putting them on and fixing her hair.

"Say, why aren't you sleeping with the princess?" Ban asks.

"Because this is my room that was until the princess took in and then now you." She replies, walking over to the door and opening it. Ban follows behind her.

"So you let the Captain sleep in the same bed at her?" Y/N chuckles.

"He won't be doing anything. He's a bit tied up." She says.

"Doing what?"

"I mean he's tied up." She says as she pulls Ban over to Elizabeth's room and opens it to show Meliodas in the bed with a rope around all his midsection, unable to move. Elizabeth sits up on the bed looking at him.

"Oh. Hey, captain" Ban says, snickering. Elizabeth and Meliodas look over at the door, seeing the two."

"Good morning Lady Y/N and Sir Ban," Elizabeth says with a closed eye smile. Ban and Y/N snicker to one another before closing the door and walking away. Ban heads back to their room while Y/N walks into a small storage room to get out some spare ale bottles.