𝚄𝚗𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚢 𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜(𝙿𝚝 𝟷)

Everyone stares at the pink haired sin, looking to him in shock, others in relief to see the being alive and well. Ban jumps to Gowther's side, hands in pocket, and looking down at him with a smirk. Gowther looks up to the tall man with an expressionless look.

"Woah, so back then you were wearing that armour huh?" Ban says, walking around Gowther to see just how small he was compared to his armour - Gowther following his gaze. "Guess I always figured it was some giant old man who was stuffed inside there."

"Given your posture, gait, tone of voice, attitude, as well as that scar, I presume that you're Ban, the undead." Gowther says, looking up at him.

"Now that's the Gowther I remember." Ban says with a chuckle.

"He's one of the Eight Deadly Sins too?" The brown haired woman says as Gowther looks to Meliodas.

"And that young boy who appears just as I remember him from years ago must be..." Gowther trails off.

"You got it! I'm Captain Meliodas, alright!" Meliodas says, smiling and pointing to himself.

"Hold on, this little squirt is the leader of the Eight Deadly Sins!?" The boy standing in front of Meliodas says, looking to him in shock.

"Yeah, surprised?"

"It's astonishing." Gowther adds.

"You saying that you can't tell from his face?" Ban says, walking to the other side of Gowther again. "Then what do you think of that guy?" Ban points up to King, who is still wrapped up in the electric, "You're ready for this one? That's King!"

"No, that's someone else. Bone structure, voice, and body odor, it all indicates another person, not King." Gowther says, staring up at King.

"Odor?" Ban questions and King just sighs before poofing into his other form.

"Creepy!" The brown haired woman says, jerking back and the electric around King dissipates.

"It is him then, undoubtedly" 

"Oi, watch your mouth lady! He is not creepy!" Y/N shouts, glaring at the woman as her wound heals itself up as Gowther stares over to Y/N.

"Given your protective nature over King, as well as your body shape, height, scent and scar, you must be Y/N."

"Hey, I'm not being protective! Just no one slanders anyone in this group!" Y/N says, turning her head to hide her slight blush, King doing the same.

"Aww how cute, they're blushing~" Ban drags out, only for clapping to interrupt them.

"Wonderful!" Slader says, "To meet not only Gowther but four of the Eight Deadly Sins? So happy!" He raises his arms to them, "Given the chance, I would love to challenge you but it's such a pity. In the very end, our mission is solely to return home with that Armor Giant's head."

"By the way, who's inside of that amour?" Meliodas questions, ignoring Slader.

"Well, I'm not really sure." Gowther replies, turning his head back to the giant. Y/N gives him a head tilt, resting her hands behind her head.

"You mean someone just walked up, took your amour off you and put it on, and you have no idea who?"

"Now then, time to get to work!" Slader says as he and his team ready their weapons.

"I'd actually prefer it if you left him alone, would you?" Gowther asks.

"What's going on, Gowther?" Ban questions, looking to him. "Just let those guys do what they want."

"Yeah, the fact is the only reason we tried to protect him in the first place is because we thought it was you." King adds as the armoured giant begins shaking.