Chapter 47

It happened so fast. She didn't get time to comprehend. A moment before Uday was on top of her fumbling with his zipper and the next moment his heavy weight was pealed off her body.

Her tired eyes opened.

Nilay.

He stood at the entrance of the room very much enraged like a trapped tiger waiting to unshackle his irascibility. His eyes red and hands fisted he lurched for Uday again.

Numb...she slid down from the bed and hugged her knees with her back resting against the bedside table.

Uday hit his back in the cupboard but regained his stance. Gritting his teeth he got up.

"Finally! We meet!"

Nilay let out an angry roar. He didn't give him time and holding him by the collar smashed his head on the wall.

In return Uday picked up the paper weight and hit Nilay on the head causing him to fall down.

With eyes wide open she stared at the thin rivulet of blood running from her husband's forehead.

It seemed like she was paralyzed. No matter how much she wanted she couldn't move her body.

Uday kicked him in the gut and raised his hand to punch him. In time Nilay held his hand and with a quick roll caused his body to flip down.

Quickly he climbed on his back with an arm wound round his neck and threw a series of punches on Uday's face.

"B*stard! How dare to you touch her!" He shouted.

Uday just laughed!

"You mean f*ck her?!"

Nilay's blood boiled. He was about to twist his hand when Uday rolled and got out of his hold. With a swing of his leg he hit Nilay directly in the face and made a dash towards Tahira.

He was about to haul her up when Nilay held his ankle and dragged him away from her and out of the room.

It was then a series of smashes were thrown by both of them towards each other.

Nilay whirled around and welted a kick in his stomach which sent him falling half way down the stairs.

Uday was trying to get up when Nilay picked him up by his hair. Uday flexed his elbow and attacked his neck.

But Nilay was fast enough he held his head in time and banged it against the wall once, twice and didn't stop.

Uday was a bloody mess. Unstable his body fell on the ground in a heap. He tried to get away from Nilay and run towards the main door to get out of here.

But Nilay pinned him back on the ground and repeatedly smashed his head on the floor.

Each smash easing his pain for what Uday had done to Tahira. A revenge for all her tears, for the pain and fear he saw in her eyes. For the hedious dreams and her trembling body dealing with the aftermath. For her lost confidence. Above all for a lost beautiful smile. He would kill Uday today!

In time an army of men marched inside and pulled Nilay off Uday.

Nilay growled for them to let go.

"Let go!"

"Nilay he'll die! The government wants him alive!" Roy shouted.

He roared with impatience.

"I'll kill him!" And dashed for him again only to be caught by his men.

"Nilay! Calm down. Take him away!" Roy shouted.

And with that Uday was arrested.

.........

Nilay sat on the floor with his legs apart boiling with rage.

It was then that he recalled her being up in the room.

He scrambled and got up. Running up he saw her sitting almost naked on the floor. Her eyes wide and fixed on the ground. Taking long strides he reached upto her.

Immediately he shed his jacket and put his around her shoulders.

She was trembling like a leaf.

"Tahira! Did he...are you alright?" He questioned squatting down.

She sat their emotionless. He encircled his arm around her neck and buried her face in his chest. Her bloody hands wrapped themselves around his strong arm. She shivered and spoke incoherently.

"He is here..he..."

"Sshh..that's it baby.."

"He is here...here.." She shivered.

"Let go Tahira. We caught him. Let go!"

Her body turned cold. He cursed himself for not being able to make it early.

"He has come..." She sobbed.

"That's it baby...it's been done..." He cooed.

"What will I do..." She spoke to nobody.

"Tahira listen to me!" He cupped her face.

"He's gone! He's been arrested. You are safe!" He put forth firm.

That's when her shoulders relaxed and tears poured out. Her sobs filled the room. He held her tight and rubbed her back.

"Relax...it's done...he won't bother you..sshhh.."

Roy entered inside and looked at the duo.

He felt her muscles relaxing and in no time her eyes closed and body went limp.

Nilay looked up and instructed him.

"Call John."

.....

"Her wound has opened up. Her hands are bleeding. She's hurt her head. Jesus! I've bandaged her up."

"Her head? How bad is it?" Nilay questioned.

"The MRI is normal. So there's nothing to worry about. It's the shock. She'll be up soon." John said while tending to Nilays wounds.

"How many times will she have to go through this Nilay?" He questioned.

"He's been arrested. I'll make sure he gets death as reward." Nilay spoke through gritted teeth.

"Keep her here till I get the house renovated."

"Okay."

John was about to leave when he turned around and said.

"Take some rest. She'll be fine."

Nilay's anger hadn't subsided. He couldn't forget her tear stricken face and the fear in her eyes. Above all the marks and wounds on her body were imprinted in his mind.

"Welcome to hell Uday!"

Author's Note:-

Oh c'mon I'm not that mean! Btw Who all are happy?

Comment!

xoxo Lily<3