Chapter 35

It had been a day since Uday had carried her unconcious form to his mansion.

Still in California he didn't bother going to Vegas with a wounded leg.

The doctor who had come and bandaged his wound was also allowed to examine Tahira.

She had fever and her blood pressure had fallen way low. She needed rest and that's what she had been doing since he bought her to where he stayed. She had been going in and out of  consciousness and his patience was wearing off.

He wanted her.

He stood at the door of the room she was kept in. She was still in the same clothes. He had an entire staff of female maids. Anybody could have changed her clothes into something more comfortable. But the golden skimpy dress was deliberately left on her. His lustfull gaze never leaving her her frail body.

The slit had opened up exposing her long milky leg. More than half of her breasts lay open before his eyes. His groin ached. Oh ! How much his hands ached to rip off that dress and enter into her. Above all how much he craved to hear her beg.

Letting out a low growl he walked towards the huge living area.

"Sir! We found have found out certain things about Nilay."

His temper rose. He had sworn that he would kill that army Chief and Nilay was next. He wouldn't live.

The next words bought a crafty smile to his face.

"He has a girlfriend."

"A woman! Very interesting. The games getting exciting. Peter, Get her to me."

He never thought he would get a double treat. He was going to keep Tahira for his pleasures ofcourse and now Nilay's girlfriend was a cherry on the top.

It was almost after two hours that he heard screams down the hallway. A tall beautiful woman was dragged and thrown near his feet.

The tear sticken face looked upto him.

"Who are you?! What do you want?!" She questioned bewildered.

Casually he took out his gun and unlocked the safety click earning a bewildered look from him. Circling around her body taking slow steps he asked.

"Leave us alone. What's your name?"

"N..Naisha.."

"So you are Nilay's girl?"

Her eyes widened. Her lips curled and she groaned inwardly.

She knew Nilay was not a very safe man to be with. He dealt with death itself. But he came with an entire package. He fulfilled all her needs. He was handsome and chivalrous and above all had money. Money to help her live the sort of life she imagined. Fancy restraunts, expensive clothes, big parties he gave her all. He was amazing in bed as well.

But after his marriage he seemed distracted. He hardly visited her and she attributed Tahira to be the cause.

Only if she knew he was not even with her but was working the entire time.

She eyed the man standing in front of her. He had everything. The power the aura and most importantly money. She stood up, wiped off her tears and smiled.

"Let's see how does he react to your abduction!"

Regaining her posture she tossed her head back and let out a laugh.

"I am no more than his bed partner. You think he would come for nothing but a woman who satisfies his desires?"

"Trying to fool me..huh?" He mocked her.

She took calculated steps towards him.

"I can take care of you very well." She purred. Daintily her hand reached the zipper of his pants and pressed his bulge through her palm.

"The man has a wife." She stated simply ignoring his harsh glare.

Within seconds she found his fingers curled around her hair pulling her neck back.

She winced from the pain.

"Don't lie."

"I swear! I'm not lying. He is married! It's her he goes to bed with every night! He can't live without her!" She lied trying to reason out.

"Who is she?!" He growled.

"All I know is her name.." She cried as his grip tightened.

"Speak!"

"Tahira."

The words fell like a bucket of iced water on him.

He pushed her aside and called Peter to go to Tahira's dental office and get out the information about her. If she was the same Tahira this woman was talking about, which meant Nilay's wife all hell will break loose.

One hour later he received a call telling him that Tahira was married to Nilay.

Naisha was a cunning vixen only if Nilay understood. She had been fooling him all the time. All she wanted was money and he mistook her charm for love.

She smiled in triumph.

Tactfully she plastered her lips to his moving his hands to her breasts.

He held her hand and guided her to his room. She had him in hand now.

Author's Note:-

CHAPTER 36 has been made private because of the mature content. You'll have to follow me and then click on the URL's given in the last author's note.

Betrayal!

A little disappointed by the response given to the last chapter :/

Btw who all missed Nilay and Tahira?
The next chapter will have a lot going on :)

Comment!

xoxo Lily <3