G O O D N E S S C L A S S

The next morning Gold woke up and got dressed quickly. At night she considered telling her friends about the things she saw but now she wasn't even sure if she wanted to even think about it.

Nevertheless, she got dressed up and went to her friends.

Her friends were in the Goodness class where they were answering questions.

"So, if you find a crying baby, would you A) Hurt it, B) Carve out its heart, C) Give it a bottle or D) Poison it ?" asked Fairy Godmother.

Evie shot her hand up.

"Yes, Evie ?"

"What was the second one ?" asked Evie.

"Anyone else want to try ? Mal ?" asked Fairy Godmother.

"C) Give it a bottle." said Mal without even looking up from her sketch of the Fairy Godmother's wand.

"Good"

"You're on fire girl !" exclaimed Carlos.

"Yeah, just pick the one that sounds the least fun or the one that Gold's mother would definitely not approve of.." explained Mal casually.

Just then a girl, came up. She was shivering at the sight of us.

"Y-you have t-to sign this f-for the c-coronation.." stammered the girl.

"Of course honey. Students meet my daughter Jane." said Fairy Godmother.

"Mom !" exclaimed Jane fearfully.

"Oh don't worry dear, they won't hurt you..go on say hi.." said Fairy Godmother.

"H-hi..um, so, don't mind me, I-I better get going.." said Jane as she hurried out of the class.

Gold and Mal looked at each other evilly, as they both knew that the other was thinking the same thing.

"Let's continue. " said Fairy Godmother.

"Now, if you find a vial of poison, would you, A) Give it to the king, B) Paint it on an apple, C) Give it to innocent children or D) Turn it to the proper authorities ?" asked Fairy Godmother.

Carlos and Jay fought over the answer when Jay told the answer and there was another round of fighting.

"Now, now, boys, show that power in the tournety field.." said Fairy Godmother.