K I T C H E N S

Mal and Evie dragged Gold by her arm into the kitchens. Gold looked at them expectedly.

"What guys ?" asked Gold.

"Did you see what just happened ?!" asked Evie.

"Yes Eve..I saw..and I am as surprised as you guys are.." said Gold.

"But this wasn't supposed to happen.." said Mal.

"Exactly. Ben was supposed to fall in love with Mal, but it failed, and instead, he fell in love with me !!" exclaimed Gold unbelievably.

"Well we saw it coming..it really didn't need the spell.." murmured Evie.

"What ?" asked Gold.

"G, you really have no idea, do you ?" asked Mal.

"No Mal..I don't..what happened ?" asked Gold.

"Gold, the love spell makes a person fall in love with a person whom they never loved in the first place..but if a person loves someone, and the latter is present in front of the person while the love spell is casted, that person is bound to fall in love with the person they loved in the first place, no matter what the actual consequence was supposed to be.." explained Mal.

"Wha-what are you trying to say..?" asked Gold.

"G, what Mal is trying to say, is that, the real reason why the love spell did not work on Ben with Mal, is because he was in love with you before the spell, and since you were present in front of him, the spell worked on him with you..all because Ben is in love with you.." said Evie.

Gold looked at them disbelievingly. She was shocked to hear this. She couldn't believe how a good person like Ben could ever fall for a villain like her. She refused to believe this, as she denied this true fact in her head.

"You guys are kidding, right ? Right ?!" asked Gold.

When Mal and Evie shook their head, saying no, Gold looked at them helplessly.

"But how could he have possibly be in love with me ?! Huh ? How do you know that ?!" asked Gold, shocked.

"Well, it may not be love, but he definitely has strong feelings for you in his heart..and Gold, to be honest, we all see it sometimes, you know..it seems too obvious that he likes you too much..and don't pretend like you don't see it too.." said Mal.

Mal and Evie looked at her sympathetically while Gold looked around herself helplessly. The two girls hugged her lost best friend, as she stood there thinking about how they had came to this situation.

A/N : I think I personally low key needed this indirect confession chapter..cause it had been a slow burn for too long, don't you think ? Well, it's gonna be a slower burn now..with a grand birthday coming..;)
Anyway, keep on supporting me and loving this story..don't forget to comment and vote..love you guys to the infinity !!
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤