L O C K E R S

The VKs were waiting by their lockers for Audrey to leave Ben alone so that they could spell him.

Ben looked at them, but mostly at Gold, and wondered when he could talk to her.

"Benny boo, Mal has been doing the hairs of all the girls..even Jane, and Fairy Godmother isn't quite happy about it..and that girl, Gold, she has been giving makeovers..but have you seen her ? She barely applies make up.." said Audrey.

"Well, she doesn't need to..she's beautiful, naturally..and Mal is being good..just like we wanted them to be.." said Ben.

Audrey looked at Ben with her eyebrows furrowed and Ben realised he called Gold beautiful. Audrey huffed.

"Benny boo, if all the girls in Auradon, start to look good, where will I be..? Anyway..I'll see you at the game..byeee.." said Audrey at a high pitched voice.

As soon as Audrey left, Evie and Gold left her side, and Ben watched Gold go as he stared behind her. Mal smiled wickedly as she looked at Ben.

"Whoo hoo, Benny boo.." said Mal, mimicking Audrey.

Ben laughed softly and walked towards Mal.

"Hi Mal..what's up ?" said Ben.

"Well, I made a few batches of cookies, and I thought about giving a few to you.." said Mal, innocently.

Ben looked at her unsure, "Uh, Mal..I..I don't know..maybe someday.."

"Oh yeah yeah..okay..no problem..you must be tought..never accept food from the villain kids..must be poisoned..I understand.." said Mal, fake disappointed.

"Oh no no..I love cookies..see..here.." said Ben snatching a cookie from Mal's hands.

"These cookies are..uh..mhmm..are-are those..chocolate chips ?" said Ben.

The VKs slowly proceeded towards him, as Ben looked lost.

"Do you..feel something..?" asked Mal cautiously.

Ben looked at her and then looked at Gold.

"I don't..Gold..do your green eyes always shine this bright ?" asked Ben, lost.

"Uh..what ?" asked Gold, shocked.

The VKs looked at her and Ben shocked as something happened that wasn't supposed to in the first place.

"Gold..I feel like shouting your name ! GO-" started Ben but Jay slapped his hand on top his mouth causing his shouts to become soft and unclear.

Mal and Evie looked at Gold and dragged her away to the school kitchens once again.

A/N : I am so sorry for being so late ! Kill me now ! But seriously, I am in love with this story..if you feel the same, let me know in the comments and vote for this story ! Love you guys much ! ❤❤❤❤❤❤