Chapter Twenty-One: Torn

Chapter 21: Torn

Niall's P.O.V.

It's been six months since Sophie left. It's her birthday, and she's not here. I still miss her dearly, but I live my life more regularly now. One Direction has started the world tour, and in a month, we're going to the Americas, where I'll find her.

I got on Twitter and tweeted:

@NiallOfficial: I will find you @iNiallator_. I love you babe. Happy birthday. :) xx

Austin's P.O.V.

It's her birthday, or as Sophie told me. We're hanging out at her place. I've fallen in love with her and I can't stop myself. She's beautiful, from the beginning, since I met her. I'm at her place, she's in the bathroom, so I turn up Lana Del Rey's song, National Anthem.

I'm dancing as crazy when Sophie walks out and gave me a look, "Uhh, what are you doing?"

"Dancing. Duh. Tell me I'm your national anthem. Tell me I'm your national anthem. Red, white, blue's in the skies. Summer's in the air, and baby, Heaven's in your eyes. I'm your national anthem!! Hey, let's do a twitcam."

I logged on Twitter and tweeted:

@PlasticAustin: Hey bitches. Doing a Twitcam. Get on now. I'm twerking.(@PlasticAustin live on http://twitcam.livestream.com/bdm9v)

Two hours later, Sophie fell asleep on the couch, and I walked around the house. I snooped through a box of movies until I found a DVD case that labeled To My Dearest Sophie, I Love You and I Will Never Forget You. -Nialler xx

I opened the case and put the DVD into the DVD player. I pressed play and turned on the screen. It played a slideshow of pictures of her and Niall Horan, the blonde member from One Direction. The song Moments was in the background and his recorded words played, "Babe. This is meself, Niall Horan, here speaking, to you. I know you don't remember me or anything that had happened, but I miss the old you. Your laughs were irresistable. Your smile. Your eyes. The way your hair smelt. Those silly moments of us doing the stupidest things, but babe, please remember me. Or at least try. Because things have changed. You changed and I changed, but my feelings for you haven't. I fell in love with you since the day I met you, and I still am, harder than before. I love you, babe. I will never forget you, so please don't forget me." Pictures rolled on, them hugging, them smiling, laughing, kissing.

By the end of the film, I was crying. I don't know why but I guess because I fell for a girl who had a deeper love that was waiting for her. I turned off the screen and left.

Sophie's P.O.V.

I woke up and Austin was gone. There was a DVD case on the floor and the DVD player was on, but the screen was not. I turned on the screen and pressed play. It played a slideshow of pictures of me and Niall Horan, my supposed boyfriend. The song Moments was in the background and his recorded words played, "Babe. This is meself, Niall Horan, here speaking, to you. I know you don't remember me or anything that had happened, but I miss the old you. Your laughs were irresistable. Your smile. Your eyes. The way your hair smelt. Those silly moments of us doing the stupidest things, but babe, please remember me. Or at least try. Because things have changed. You changed and I changed, but my feelings for you haven't. I fell in love with you since the day I met you, and I still am, harder than before. I love you, babe. I will never forget you, so please don't forget me." Pictures rolled on, us hugging, smiling, laughing, kissing.

All these memories shot back in my head. I started tearing up and crying. I suddenly remember all the reasons why I loved him. I still love him now, through all this tragic, but Niall was in Ireland and I'm here in America. I then felt a purpose to find him. I have to find him.