Chapter Two: A Little Surprise

Chapter 2: A Little Suprise.

Ashley was the first to get in the house, followed by me, then Niall. "Whoa, Niall. I haven't been in your house in a long time."

"Well, me either." Niall said, stratching the back of his head. I looked around and remember all these memories in which Niall and I made since I moved here. Our first sunburn, our first movie playdate, our first of so many thngs. We basically grew up together, until he got famous. I almost cried when all those things pop back at me, but I just smile instead.

"Niall, may I use your bathroom?" Ashley asked, holding in her urine.

"Sure why not? It's just down that hallway." Niall pointed, and Melody left.

"Nialler, do you remember all our first memories here?" I asked.

"Yes, and they were all beautiful." Niall said as he put his arms around my waist, pulling me close to his chest, sniffing my hair, burying his head into my shoulders. I backed out, leaving him with a confused face, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," was all I answered.

Niall looked at me seriously. "I've known you since you were nine. Come on Sophie, what's wrong? You can tell me anything."

"I'll talk about it later, but first, we have to get the boys here. Where are they?" I quickly changed the subject.

"It's ok. They just texted me that they'll be here in 2 minutes. Why the rush?" Niall checked and asked.

"Because it's Ashley's birthday today, and I wanted it to be a suprise." I explained.

"Ohh! Ok. Well then, we would have to stall her until we get the guys into the room."

Ashley walked out of the bathroom and looked at both of us for what seemed to be a really long time. "So... what movie are we going to watch?" She finally asked.

"Umm, Idk. Why don't you go upstairs to Nialler's room, and pick a movie from his DVD shelf?" I answered.

"Ok," Ashley then skipped upstairs, and I following behind her. "Hey Sophie, do you think-" and with that, I closed the door and tried to hold it close. She was pounding on the door. "Hey! Let me out! Sophie! Why did you lock me in here? Sophie!" She was now screaming from the top of her lungs.

"3 minutes!" Niall shouted from downstairs.

"3 minutes. Ok!" I shouted from upstairs.

"3 minutes until what?" Ashley screamed from behind locked doors.

A minute passed... I hear the guys scrambling downstairs.

"2 minutes!" Niall shouted from downstairs.

"2 minutes. Ok!" I shouted from upstairs.

"2 minutes until what? Sophie, answer me right now!" Ashley screamed again.

"I'll tell you in a minute." I told her.

"No I need you to tell me now!" and with that she yanked the door opened. She started trudging downstairs, but I caught her arm in time.

"Let me go!" she yelped.

"Please just listen to me, and stay here." I said calmly.

"Why?" she asked obnoxiously.

"Because..." I started.

"Because what? Spit it out, Sophie. Because what?" Ashley's face was red with anger.

"Because I have a suprise for you. I just need you to close your eyes and let me walk you down the stairs." I explained. I wanted this to be a surprise, but it's harder than it looks.

"Ok, but this better be good, or I'm going to tell Mom that you locked me in a room and didn't let me out." She warned.

I led Ashley downstairs while she was blindfolded and her hands were behind her back. I mouthed the words 'Thank You' to everyone who's sitting as quietly as possible. "Ok Ash, you may now take off your blindfold."

Ashley took off the blindfold. Everyone screamed 'Happy birthday, Ashley!' and popped some streamers. She screamed, "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! You got me One Direction for my birthday? Omg. Thank you!" and hugged me.

"My pleasure," Harry said.

Ashley's eyes got big. Harry Styles. Harry. Styles. THE Harry Styles. She ran towards him and jumped into his arms. She screamed, "Omg! You're Harry Styles. And here I am, hugging Harry Styles. Omg! Omg. Omg. Omg. I am hugging THE Harry Styles, the perverted and youngest member of One Direction. Omg! Can you sign my iPhone?"

"Umm, sure." Harry Styles answered, yet shocked when she mentioned the word 'perverted'.

"Will you follow me on Twitter?" Ashley asked.

"Sure, why not?"

"Yay. I want each and every one of you to follow me on Twitter. Will you please?" Ash asked and fluttered her eyelashes.

"Sure." They all said, including Niall.

Ashley turned towards Niall, "Wait, why did you say 'Sure' for?"

Niall, unsatified, just replied, "Because I'm part of One Direction."

"Wait wait wait. So this whole time, my sister, Sophie Delilah Brown, has been hanging out with a future member of One Direction, for like... her whole life."

"Yeah, pretty much." Louis said, smiling, "Wait, why did you now just noticed this?" 

"Because I've been drooling over Harry, but omg! My sister has been hanging out with a future celebrity her whole life she has lived in Mullingar, Ireland. Omg!"

"Ok, Ash. You can calm down now." I said.

"Why haven't you told me all these years?"

"I didn't want to make it awkward between you and Nialler. You guys are such silly buddies." I answered.

"Buddies? Come on. We're more like aquaintances. YOU and Niall make each other all lovey dovey." Ashley retorted.

"What? No way." Niall said in a high pitched voice, then looked at me and blushed. Oh my God. He's blushing.

"Ok!!!" Zayn said changing the subject. "How about a movie? I wanna watch The Dark Knight Rises."

"Oh yeah. Sounds fun. Let's watch." Liam said.

There were two couches in the house. Ashley, Harry, and Louis sat in one. Zayn and Liam took the other, which left us for the floor. We spread out a blanket. Ashley put on the movie. I laid down on the blanket next to Niall, but not touching him.

"Come on, Sophie, cuddle with me." Niall whispered into my ear, sending chills down my spine. I moved an inch. He whispered again, "much closer..." Niall then put his arms around me, pulling me closer until I was literally on his chest. He stroked my hair and smiled.