Chapter Twelve: Waking Up Naked

Chapter 12: Waking Up Naked

I woke up, dizzy with a headache. I held my head and groaned. Ugh, I need some medicine. So I walked downstairs to find a headache pill. Everyone was staring at me.

"Sophie, are you ok?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Where's Ashley?"

"She's upstairs, still asleep. Why are you naked? Have you thought of putting your clothes on behind coming down here? Is Niall rubbing off on you?" Louis answered and asked.

"What are you talking about? I'm naked?" I asked as Zayn pushed me towards a mirror. I looked at my body, "Oh my God, I'm naked!" I screamed and ran upstairs, back into the room. I woke Niall up and asked, "Nialler! Wake up! Why am I naked?"

"Haven't you remembered what happened last night?" Niall asked back at me.

"What happened last night?" I sat down and think. Then I got back up again, "Oh no! We didn't, did we?"

"Of course we did! You were really drunk last night, and so was I. Here you are this morning, naked, and I'm naked. Our clothes are on that chair, there's stains on these bed sheets, an empty condom packet on the floor, and I'm a horny teenage boy, but that can be excused," He looked at me and shrugged, not realizing how serious this was.

"Nialler! My mom's going to kill me." I quietly screamed.

"Not if we don't tell her anything." Niall whispered, putting a finger over his lips and mine.

We both got dressed and walked downstairs. We sat at the island while Harry made some eggs.

"We know you two hit it off last night." Zayn said.

"You knew?" I whispered.

"Oh, of course! Everyone saw how drunk you were, well, except Ashley. She was too busy trying to set her record for holding her breathe underwater." Harry said.

"Yeah. You fell over some stuff and Niall had to help you upstairs." Liam explained.

"And you were doing some weird things in the jacuzzi." Louis added. "Oh, but don't worry. We won't tell anybody. Not even your sister. Right, Harry?"

"Right, Louis." Harry reassured.

"And we saved you two some cake last night. Didn't wanna interrupt you since you two sounded like you were having a blast." Zayn said, opening the fridge to get out leftover cake.

"Well, we were extremely drunk." Niall stated.

"Which I told you, Nialler, that I couldn't drink." I reminded.

"I didn't think it was going to affect you that bad." He defended.

"Well, now you know." I retorted. Ashley walked downstairs, so we shut our mouths and ate our eggs and cake.