Chapter One: Niall Comes Home

A Love That Never Dies: A Niall Horan Love Story

Made by: Stephanie Pham

Chapter One: Niall Comes Home

Sophie's P.O.V

Heyy. I'm Sophie Delilah Brown, and I live with my mom. My dad died a few years back. I also have a younger sister, Ashley Amanda Brown. She's about a year younger. I've been friends with One Direction since Day 1, but I've been friends with my next door neighbor, Niall Jemes Horan (a member of One Direction) since I moved here from the US when I was 9. And ever since then, we've been best friends. My sister's been crushing on Mr. Hazzah Harry Edward Styles sinced he auditioned in X-Factor. Now he's a part of One Direction which my sister didn't even know I am linked with, but she always thought Niall was a weird kid. She had no idea what she was thinking.

Today is July 21th, 2012. I am on my computer and tweeting on Twitter.

iNiallator_: @NiallOfficial hey when are you back? I wanna hang out. :)

NiallOfficial: @iNiallator_ look outside your window, beautiful.

I looked outside my window and saw Niall throwing rocks at my window from his window. Wait... Nialler! I ran outside my room and trotted down the stairs, finally reaching my front door. I opened the door and jumped down the steps of my porch and into his open arms. My legs wrapped around his waist. My arms around his neck. His arms around my waist while his hands on my bum, holding me up. His head buried into my neck. "I missed you!"

"I missed you, too, Sophie!" He squeezed me tight and put me down, still holding my hand, "Now as a 'Welcome Back Into My Life' gift, let's go get something to eat!" 

"Niall! You're hungry? We were just hugging."

"Well, I'm always hungry. Come on! I wanna go to Nando's. Haven't ate there in a long time..." Niall grabbed my wrist and started running back into his house to get his car keys, but back outside to his car.

Ashley heard the sound of a car starting up and she shouted from her opened window, "Wait, Sophie! Where are you going?"

"To get some Nando's. Nialler's hungry-" I shouted back.

"Can I come?" Ashley interruped and asked.

"Sure, if ya hurry." Niall replied.

Ashley got out of the house, and locked the front door while carrying a set of house keys in her hand. All three of us got in Niall's car. Ashley sat in the back and got her iPhone out. She was tweeting, again.

"Who ya tweeting?" Niall asked.

"Harry Styles. But I doubt he'll follow me. He's too famous, but he is so cute." Ashley said and sighed.

Niall gave me a look that meant he had an idea. He handed me his phone and said, "Here, text the guys. I want them to come visit and hang with us after Nando's."

To: Harry Styles

Heyy. Come hang at my house around 2. :)

He replied instantly. I showed the message to Niall.

To: Niall Horan

Ok. BTW you text like a girl.

I showed the reply to Niall. He glanced. "Sophia! I don't text like that!" He complained and made a face. He hates it when he's tease for being girly.

"Well, now you do. Hahaha, " I teased and laughed it off.

We arrived at Nando's and got seated. Ashley looked at the menu and her eyes widen. "So what are you going to order, Niall?" She asked as she read through the list.

"Everything." Niall said. Obviously he's a pig. He eats so much, yet he gains nothing.

"Nialler, you can't order everything. You won't be able to eat it all." I looked at Niall and said. His gleaming blue eyes were gazing right into mine for a few minutes.

"Hello, love birds, the waiter's here. We have to order." Ashley snapped her fingers between our faces and yelled.

I glared at Ashley and corrected her. "We're just friends." I looked over to Niall and he seemed to make a sad face. "Ok, best friends." I reassured. Niall's face lit up again.

"Sure, go ahead, keep lying." Ashley retorted sarcastically. Just for that, I pushed her off her seat. She fell on the floor and glared at me. "Hmph." She says and gets back up.

"You deserved it." I said, and she made a face.

We all ordered our food, and they were just bringing them out. Niall looked at the food. He tugged his towel into the collar of his shirt and started digging in his food with his fork. The food was getting all over his face when I finally got his attention.

"NIALLER!" I kind of shouted. He looked up and smiled. 

"There's sauce all over you. And slow down! If you ate any faster, you'll choke." I stated. 

Niall took his towel and wiped his face. "Sorry, I'm just so hungry." He smiled, cheeks flushing bright red.

"Actually, correction! If Niall eats faster, then the faster it is we can get back to his house and watch a movie." Ashley stated back.

He finished three plates of food by the time I finished my one and only plate. "Geez, boy! You eat fast." I said. Niall's cheeks flushed red again. He smiled, showing food stuck in his teeth this time.

"So are we ready to go?" Ashley asked. She got bored of waiting for Niall and me to finish, considering she barely ate anything.

Niall asked the waiter for the check. We paid, then we left. So we all got in Niall's car and started driving back to his house.