Chapter Four: Panties

Chapter 4: Panties...

You don't know! Oh oh! You don't know you're beautiful! Oh oh! That's what makes- my phone rang and I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hey honey."

"Mom?"

"Yes. Umm, I'm going out for dinner tonight with a friend tonight. I might come home late, around midnight. You can stay at Niall's house overnight if you wanna. Bye!"

"Bye Mom."

"YES!" someone shouted. I turned around and saw Niall pumping his fist in the air.

"Were you just listening to my convo?" I gave him a look and asked.

"No..." Niall lied.

"Nialler. I know you were." I pointed my phone at him.

He blushed then admitted, "Ok I was, but I like it when you're around. You make me happy." He walked towards me and interlocked his fingers into mine. He looked into my eyes and smiled.

Feeling awkward, I interrupted the moment with, "Well, I gotta go home and get some clothes to stay overnight."

Niall, still holding my hand, said, "No you don't. I got clothes here for you."

"Niall, I can't wear your clothes-"

"Yes, you can."

"But what about my pants? I need an underwear." I tried to find an excuse.

He grabbed my wrist and walked me upstairs, into his room. He opened a drawer, and pulled out four of my panties. My eyes got wide.

"Are those mine? No wonder why I thought they were missing." Then I realized something else and asked, "What were they doing in your drawers?"

Niall smiled at me and said, "I took some of yours when we were hanging out at your house because I knew you were gonna stay overnight at my house one day."

"Sure you did, Nialler." I gave him a suspicious look. "Or did you want them because of something else?"

"Well, uhh." Niall's eye got wide. He was nervous, and started sweating.

"Nialler, I can tell you're lying. See? You're sweating. There's another reason behind that... You're covering up the fact that you were being... dirty."

Niall gasped. "I was not."

"Liar." I poked him.

"Nope." He defended.

"Liar." I poked him again.

"Stop it." He laughed. "I'm not lying."

"Liar. Liar. Liar." I poked him again and again and tickled him until he fell on the floor. His face flushed bright red. "Come on, Nialler. Tell me. Why do you have my panties?"

"Ok, I'll tell you. You smell nice-" He started.

"Nialler. Stop complimenting me and tell me!" I interrupted.

"I am, but you interrupted," He explained, "I like your scent. It was nice, so I thought I could take a few and keep them here with me, and when I miss you, I would smell those and remember all our memories we've made. And in case, you found out, that was what I was going to tell you, which I did: I knew you were going to stay overnight one day."

"Why didn't you just take a shirt of mine?"

"I like your panties better."

"Nialler, you are so weird, and dirty." I took a pair of his shorts and one of his shirts in his closet and grabbed one of the panties. I slapped Niall with it.