Chapter Six: What Makes You Beautiful

Chapter 6: What Makes You Beautiful

"Hey Sophie. I found this in your room yesterday. What is this?" Harry said and took out a folded sheet of paper. He unfolded the sheet, and showed the sheet to Niall.

My eyes got wide. "Oh no. Harry, put that away. I don't want Nialler to see it."

Too late. Niall was already holding the sheet and reading it. He read some of the words under his breathe. "Hey I recognize this tune. Harry, turn on What Makes You Beautiful." He said and gave the sheet to Liam. "Liam, sing it! Take a seat, my loves." And the girls all sat down, including me. The boys each picked up a mike from the speaker system closet and turned them on.

"I'm insecure, I know what for." Then Liam turned to the Danielle, and continued singing, "I'm not Danielle, Perrie, or Eleanor."

The girls' eyes widened, and mouthed to me, 'really?'.

I mouthed back and shrugged, 'Yeahhh.'

Liam continued, "I sit at home, on Google Chrome, looking at topless 1D pictures all alone." Liam's, Harry's, Louis', Zayn's, and Niall's eyes widen.

Harry took the sheet and sang the next verse, "Every Directioner in the world can see it. Every Directioner wants youuuuuuuuu."

Then they all leaned together and sang the written chorus, shocked at reading the verses, "Niall, you eat up my life like nobody else. The way Harry flips his hair gets me overwhelmed. And when Louis flashes his bum, it ain't hard to tell. I hope you know. Oh oh! You're irresistable."

Ashley started fangirling. Danielle, Perrie, Eleanor started crying and mouthed to me, 'That's so good.'

"If only Zayn saw what I can see, he needs to look in the mirror and tell me. Right now, I'm twitcamming Liam and I can't believe. He doesn't know, oh oh! 1D's irresistable! Oh oh! That's what makes them beautiful!" They finished.

All the girls started fangirling, including me, and I was the one who wrote it.

"Good lyrics, love." Niall said. He hugged me tight and handed me back my sheet of paper, I'm going to sing this at the next concert."

I just smiled and hugged him back, but inside, I was fangirling like I was about to die.

"So what did you guys do yesterday?" I asked.

"Louis and I went on a double date with Ashley and Eleanor. We went to Nando's." Harry bragged and smiled.

"And you could've invited me!" Niall interrupted when he heard the word 'Nando's'.

"Sorry Niall, but dates only." Louis explained.

"Well, Sophie and I could've been a date."

"You just asked her out now." Harry retorted.

"Oh yeah. Nevermind, but still."

Harry suggested, "Well maybe next time."

Niall's face lit up. "Ok!"

"Anyways, then all four of us went to spend the night at your house, Sophie. Harry and Ashley took Ashley's room. Eleanor and I took your room. Ashley and Harry got off the pillow fight. He said he got the idea from you guys." Louis explained. "Then Eleanor and I explored your room. There were pictures of you and Niall. Well, actually, WAY TOO MUCH pictures. We've also found your diary. You write a lot of lyrics from our songs, but I find the What Makes You Beautiful lyrics the best. That's how we found the sheet."

"You do write a lot about Niall in your diary. I found it on the floor after Louis and Eleanor crashed on your bed. I read it. It's very sweet." Harry added.

I started blushing and Niall looked into my eyes, smiled cheekily, and hugged me tight, "Aww. My love is blushing because we find out she writes about meself."

"Oh, and by the way, you might want to wash your bedsheets. Louis did Eleanor on them last night..." Harry warned.

"Ewww!" I screamed.

Harry smiled cheekily and said, "Kidding!" I took a pillow from the couch and threw it at Harry's face.

Harry looked to Liam and Zayn. He asked, "What did you guys do yesterday?"

Zayn said, "Well, Perrie and I hit a night club. The rest of the night was a blur."

Perrie added, "Actually, he drank too much and passed out. I had to drive him home. I dragged him to his bed and left."

Zayn looked at Liam, "What about you, Liam?"

"Danielle wanted to Twitcam our fans, so we did."

Liam looked at Niall, seeing us put our arms around each other, "What did you guys do? I see you two getting cozy with each other. Something happened last night. Did you two make babies?"

Niall and I looked at Liam. Our eyes widened and we shouted in unison, "NO!"

Liam said, "Oh. Ok then, what did you do?"

"Well, we made cookies. Ended up throwing flour everywhere..." I started.

"I ended up chasing her upstairs, and we kissed." Niall finished the sentence.

Everyone's eyes except mine and Niall's, got widened.

"Then I got serious and told her to come downstairs and finish making cookies, which we did." Niall continued the story before the silence got awkward.

I added, "My mom called saying I could stay overnight, so I said I need to go home and get some pajamas. Nialler insisted that I'd wear his clothes. I found my panties in his drawers and -"

"PANTIES? Niall, you naughty leprechaun, what were you doing with those?" Louis asked and laughed.

Harry scoffed at Ashley, "And you call me perverted..."

Ashley turned to Harry, "Just shut up." And she kissed him on the lips.

Harry called to Louis, "Louis, save me." and pretended to faint. Louis catched his fall, and put him back on his feet again.

"Anyways," I started again, "we had a talk."

"A talk? Niall, you bad boy." Harry shot it at Niall. Niall blushed.

"Can I finish?" My temper was raising.

"Oh sorry." Harry apologized.

"So we had a talk. Then I went to go shower. Niall cracked open the door and saw me naked."

"Why didn't you lock the door?" Liam asked.

"I did, but Nialler here unlocked by using a wire. He really was being dirty." I explained and Niall blushed again, and shrugged his shoulders.

"Then what happened?" Louis asked, obviously interested in my story.

"Then I kicked him out of the bathroom, and finished my shower. After that, I put on Niall's clothes and went downstairs. Niall was writing me something, but he wouldn't let me see it. Then we had a silly argument about who's sleeping where, which resulted in a pillow fight which Niall won."

"Then I walked in, and I thought they were making babies, which they weren't. So I didn't have to bleach my eyes." Harry stated.

Louis looked at Harry and laughed. He said, "Then what?"

"Then I told her we were staying in her house overnight." Harry added, "And we did. Then I left."

"Then after the pillow fight. Nialler tried to cuddle with me, and Harry walked back in. Nialler shouted at him and shoved him at a wall, and I fell asleep after that." I continued.

"And she woke up, seeing me naked, and screamed." Niall added.

"Oh my God, me too." Ashley shouted, "I woke this morning seeing Harry naked, too. Except I didn't scream because I kind of expected it. I actually fangirled instead"

"Then we went downstairs to make pancakes. Then you guys came and saw the rest." Niall finished.

"Interesting... but you really didn't have to go so much in detail..." said Liam.

"Well, you guys were interested, so I might as well tell. Plus, I like hearing the details." Niall said, hugging me tighter.