Chapter Ten: Gossip Girls

Chapter 10: Gossip Girls

So us girls at the mall have been shopping for four hours. It's 3pm, and we are sitting at a cafe, gossipping like crazy about our boys. Yes, our boys. Our five super sexy and talented boys.

"Hey did you guys ever notice something about Louis?" Elenor asked.

"The fact that he talks too much about his ass?" Danielle answered.

"And the way he sasses with us?" Perrie added.

"And the way he's into fashion way more than you are which makes him kind of gay, but he's not gay, and he is gay, but he's not?" Ashley finished.

"You guys notice all of that?" Eleanor looked at us with a suspicious look.

So I said, "Oh please. It's not hard to see those qualities on him. Guys like him will always be that way. Except Louis is actually nice most of the times, not being a jerk, you know."

"True dat, girl!" Ashley agreed and fist pounded me.

"How's your Liam, Danielle?" Eleanor questioned.

"Oh, he's alright, but he's into computer stuff too much. Such a nerd with such talent! I just couldn't say no to his gorgeous face."

"You're lucky that he picked you. Liam's got girls kissing his feet just to meet him!" Ashley said.

Danielle looked over at Ashley and retorted, "Says you! Harry's got girls, too! And a lot more!"

"He's the flirty one! What did you expect?" Ashley said and shrugged her shoulders.

"I expected a girl like you would get a guy like the one I got. Quiet sometimes, mysterious, and weird." said Perrie.

"So you expected me to date a guy that smokes?" Ashley asked.

"No. In fact, I pretty much hate it when he smokes. It just makes his life shorter. Not cool to hear when you're his girlfriend." Perrie backfired, "What about you, Sophie? I hear you're always getting cozy with Niall."

"Well, me and Nialler are doing just fine. We hug and kiss a lot, until he gets horny and tries to convince me to have sex." I explained.

"I would've had sex with him!!!" Danielle shouted, then added to not sound weird, "if I were you, of course."

"I mean I want to, but I don't feel like I'm ready. I'm fine with seeing him naked. I should get used to it anyway, since he's been doing it a lot, but sex. I'm not so sure. I want to do it with him, I'm just scared something bad might mess up, and it might ruin his career and our friendship."

"I know how you feel girl. Harry's naked body is always tempting me when we're at his house, but I hold it back because I have that exact same idea going through my head." Ashley.

"So are you guys ready to drive back to the guys house now?" Eleanor asked.

"Sure, why not?" I answered.

When we got back to my house, it was really quiet downstairs. I crept quietly upstairs to see what the boys were doing. I opened my bedroom window and screamed. Perrie, Danielle, Eleanor, and Ashley walked upstairs to see what was going on. They looked and their eyes got widened.

"Oh my God, boys, what are you doing in my room, naked? All five of you?" I asked.

Harry stood up, holding a ruler. He explained, "We were measuring our penises."

"Well, us girls are home now, so please put some clothes on," Danielle said, then looked over to Liam. She then said, "Leeeeeeeeeeyummmmmmm! I'm ashamed of you. You know better than to walk around naked."

All the boys scrambled around the room, looking for their clothes. 

"Sorry, babe. I won't do it again, I promise. And if you want, I can bathe in Holy water for you." Liam apologized, making a sad face.

"Aww, come here, you." Danielle said, with her arms wide open. Liam had his clothes on and ran to her arms. They hugged and kiss.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwww." Ashley awed.

Harry walked up to Ashley and said, "Hey babe, does this make you horny?" And he shoved his penis in front of her face.

"No, and you're weird, Harry. Yet I still love you. Now please! Put on some clothes before I get sick of your sexiness." She answered.

"Ok." Harry said and went to put his clothes back on. "Hey Niall, I think you have my shirt."

"Oh, sorry lad!" Niall gave the shirt to Harry, and picked up his own shirt and put it on. When he finished putting on his clothes, he said, "Sorry to scare you like that, babe." He gave me a tight squeeze and then let go of me, but holding my hand and interlocking our fingers. He then remembered something and said, "Oh yeah, there's a party at Zayn's mansion tonight. Wanna be my guest of honor and come with me?"

"How could I say no when you put it like that?" I asked rhetorrically and blushed. "But I have to ask my mom first."

"Ok, babe."

I took out my cellphone and dialled my mom, "Hey mom?"

"Hello honey. Whatcha need?"

"Nothing really. I was just wondering if me and Niall can spend the night at Zayn's house?"

"Who's Zayn?"

I facepalmed myself, forgetting that Mom didn't really know about One Direction. So I thought of a way to explain it and answered, "Zayn's a member of One Direction. That's the band Niall's in, Mom."

"Oh, ok. Then you two have fun. And don't forget to bring your sister!" Mom reminded.

"Don't worry, Mom. I got that handled."

"Bye honey!"

"Bye Mom." I said and hung up. Ugh, longest phone convo. ever. I turned to Niall to tell him the news, but I saw he was already pumping his fist in the air. I said, "You were eavesdropping again, weren't you?"

"Maybe..."

I shook my head and smile. The things this boy does to me... "So what do I bring?"

"A bathing suit. Two-piece, babe, I wanna see your sexiness. And a pair of clothing for tomorrow." Niall said and growled hornily.

"Ok. Got it." I said, as I put the stuff in a tote bag. I turned to Niall, "Are you going to pack anything?"

"Nope, packed it an hour ago." Niall said. He looked at my clock and continued, "We should start going by now. It takes awhile to get there."