Chapter 36

(AN: hello guys! before anything else, please pray for my country Philippines right now. We're experiencing a strong typhoon again, our class is suspended today and tomorrow due to bad weather. I hope there will be no casualties that will happen. Thank you guys ^_^)

...........................................

Weeks pass there's still no news about Yuzuki's condition. She's on her hospital room with only chosen medical ninja and Tsunade, which makes Kakashi feel more worried.

"I wonder how's her condition." He silently muttered to himself as he looks as the sky with his sad eyes.

He decided to take a walk on the Konoha, when he bumped into Aoba.

"Ohh Kakashi." Aoba said.

"Hello Aoba." Kakashi answered.

"Uhhm Kakashi, Ive been looking for you." Aoba said while scratching the back of his head.

"Ohh, what's the matter." Kakashi asked.

"Well, I want to apologize. I was the one incharge of looking after Yuzuki, and I use my crow. I really dont know what happened but the bad weather makes it hard for me to go to her. And the moment I finally got into her home, she's already in the hospital." Aoba said sadly with his eyes cast on the ground.

"Ohh, Aoba, its not your fault. Im actually at fault here. Im the one who put her in her situation right now. And honestly Im really worried." Kakashi admitted.

"Well, actually im not looking for you to just apologize." Aoba said.

"Huh? what do you mean?" Kakashi asked.

"Well Hokage-sama want to see you in the hospital, it seems like its already fine for you to look at Yuzuki." Aoba said happily.

"Thank you Aoba, i'll be going now." Kakashi said as he made his way towards the hospital fast.

He saw Tsunade on the hospital entrance, waiting for him. The moment Tsunade saw him, she nooded and she said. "Good I've been waiting for you." She said.

"Am I allowed to see her?" Kakashi asked.

"Yes, follow me." Tsunade said as she turned arounf and starts walking.

They are walking in numerous hospital doors, and it seems like Yuzuki's room is hidden one.

"Were here." Tsunade said as she turned the door knob. Kakashi is waiting until it reveals the room of the girl he desperately wants to see.

.        .        .        .        .        .        

Then Tsunade slowly walks toward the bed with a half railings on the side. Kakashi followed her silently and he saw Yuzuki with a couple on bandages on her both arms and right leg. She have neck brace and the left side of her forehead is covered in bandage too. Her face is pale, her usual rosy cheeks is nowhere to be seen and her lips is also pale. Her eyes are closed and she's still unconscious.

"We dont know when will she wake up. But her condition is getting better and better. You can visit her starting from now, but it's only you that is allowed. I'll be leaving now." Tsunade said as she walk past by Kakashi.

The moment that Kakashi hears the door closed, all of his feelings that he kept the moment he saw Yuzuki came rushing in. Tears are flowing from his eyes, an extreme pain and regret is what he feels. He sat on the edge of the bed where Yuzuki is laying, he silently sob, and without words he stroked Yuzuki's forehead. He comes nearer to her with his face that barely touches her face, his tears is flowing from his eyes and goes through the bridge of his nose until it drops in her pale cheek, which he immediately wipe slowly with his fingers.

He continued to stroke Yuzuki's cheek lovingly while crying. Studying her unconscious and pale figure hurts him the most. He remembered the moment he saw Yuzuki fell on the cliff, how her body rolled that broke her bones, and the moment that she was burried alive in the pile of snow. 

"*hic* Y-Yuzu-ki *hic* Im a-already h-here *hic*" He whispers close to her face while holding her cheek. "i-its m-me Kakashi." And the moment he mentions his name he closes his eyes tight as he broke down crying and more tears came rushing in his eyes.

"P-please wake up. T-that's all I a-ask, p-please b-baby." He says begging to Yuzuki's lifeless figure even though he knew that she cant hear him.

The tip of his nose is touching her, he slowly leaned in and softly kisses her lips. It only lasts for 3 seconds but it shows all the emotions and the feeling he wants to convey. He stands up and he gets a chair near by. He place it beside Yuzuki's bed. He fix himself up as he sits on the chair, and he holds her hand, entwining his fingers on her solfly. He kissed her knucles and he whispers "i love you" before closing his eyes and settles himself to sleep beside her.

 (AN: So the correct answer is "She's still unconscious" but who knows what will happen next? She might be gone or she might forgets him when she wakes up or a whole new different thing will happen. So stay tuned my lovely readers) And ohh dont forget to comment your insigts on this story.