Chapter 46

(AN: How are you guys? it feels like its been a long time since I've updated this story, so yeah here we go.)

"Yuzuki..."

"Mhhm."

"Yuzuki chan..."

"........"

Itachi is waking up Yuzuki who fell asleep on his back. He tried shaking her and calling her name but it seems like she's too tired to wake up. That moment they finally went to a small village nearby to eat some food but then the sun was about to set so it would be best to find a place to stay in just for the night. Itachi decided to buy an take out food so that whenever Yuzuki wakes up, there food already ready for her to eat.

The moment they found a place to stay in for the night, he lays Yuzuki gently on the bed and pull the covers on her. She's breathing peacefully and a calm expression was on Itachi's face that moment. Without thinking, he was drawn by the face of the sleeping girl and he reached out to touch her cheeks. He strokes it slowly and lovingly as he think about the past.

(FLASHBACK)

"ITACHI!!!!!!!!!'" Yuzuki shouted Itachi's name during an S type missions for anbu. 

Konoha anbu is now at disadvantage and Yuzuki and Itachi are fighting non stop since morning. The enemy just keeps coming and coming and the back up was still not there. Too much chakra was used by them not to mention that their enemies are also and anbu ninjas from the Hidden Mist Village.

For sure both of them are strong enough, but they are outnumbered. It was the fist mission assigned to Itachi since he becomes a member of the Anbu Black Ops. Countless of bombs have exploaded, some of their comrades are seriously injured, the medical ninja that is also part of the back up hasnt arrived yet.

Yuzuki is still fighting, but neither di she know a sharp sword was about to hit her at the back and Itachi immediately saw that, with his last resort of Chakra he uses his sharinggan to make the sword loose its direction so that Yuzuki woudnt be hurt. But ofcourse because of too much use of chakra that can cause death and because of his super exhausted body Itachi collapsed. Yuzuki's eyes widen in horror when he saw that Itachi collapsed.

"DAMN IT!" Yuzuki shouted and she was about to go to Itachi when she was stopped by the enemies, she desperately wanted to go near Itachi and heal him she fight countless enemies that get in her way to Itachi,  until she managed to go near him

"ITACHI WAKE UP!!!" Yuzuki said as she held Itachi with her arms, Itachi's eyes are closed, and she tries to heal him, kunai knives are hitting Yuzuki's body but she didnt bother to dodge it, she use her own body to cover Itachi while trying to heal him.

A line of blood starts to drip in the corner of Yuzuki's mouth, but she still did her best to heal Itachi, and finally Itachi's eyes slowly opens. He blurredly saw Yuzuki injured but still trying to heal him, he reach out his hand and stoked Yuzuki's cheeks and he said.

"Im sorry."

"Dont be sorry!! Just dont die!" Yuzuki said, and he noticed that Yuzuki's back are now covered in blood, and a tons of Kunai knives are about to hit her again. Yuzuki didnt mind it like she accepted that she will die that very moment when Itachi uses his last remaining strength to flip his body over Yuzuki as he takes all of the attack with his body.

Itachi's body is now on top of Yuzuki and sooner or later, a line of blood was dripping in the corner of Itachi's mouth.

"Itachi... y-you stupid, I w-was t-trying to s-save you y-you know?" Yuzuki said while panting.