Chapter 16

"Yuzuki-chan, congrats on your full recovery, just dont stress yourself too much okay? take it easy and rest" Tsunade said, with a grin on her face.

"Hai hai" Yuzuki answered nonchalantly.

"Is that how you thank me for saving your life? huh?!!" Tsunade said with a vein pop on her forehead.

"Nah!! thanks miss hokage im really gratefull hahaha" Yuzuki said jokingly as she exits the hospital room.

"Yuzuki-chan is back on her old self, Tsunade sama" Shizune said while looking at the door where Yuzuki exits.

"Yeah, im glad that she's fine now" Tsunade answered.

............................................

"Where is he?" Yuzuki said as she exits on the hospital, looking from left to right.

"Yo, Yuzuki-chan, how are you" Shikaku said, as he walk past by her.

"Shikaku sensei, Im already fine" She answered happily.

"Its nice to see you smile again, where are you going?"

"Hummmm did you see Kakashi? I haven't seen him"

"I havent seen him either, maybe he's just somewhere around here"

"arigatou sensei Ja ne! gonna find him, bye" Yuzuki said as she jogs on the other direction.

..................................................

"YUZUKI-CHAN" Guy shouted while running, his face was all red running with all his might, and he is followed by his student who looks like him. "GUY SENSEI" that boy said.

"Hm?" Yuzuki said.

"IM SO SORRY FOR NOT BEING HERE WHEN YOU WAS HOSPITALIZED, IM ON A MISSION BUT MY MIND CAN NEVER FORGET YOU, SWEETHEART!!" Guy said, while kneeling infront of Yuzuki, with flower background on the corner and with heart shaped eyes.

"GUY SENSEI IS BRAVE, SUCH A DECLARATION OF LOVE" Rock lee said with a sparling eyes, obviously adoring his sensei.

"Hummmm, hahaha, t-thanks G-Guy, i guess?" Yuzuki answered.

"ANYTHNG FOR YOU BABY!!" Guy answered with a wink.

Yuzuki was obviously holding back her laughter. When......

"OMG!! Yuzuki sama! How are you" Sakura came running towards her.

Yuzuki flashes her a bright smile as she said "Im fine Sakura-chan thank you for asking". At the same moment....................

"SAKURA-SAN, I PLEDGE MY LOVE TO YOU ON THIS DAY" Rock lee began to declare his love to Sakura, copying what his Guy sensei did to Yuzuki earlier.

"EHHH?, your disgusting Lee" Sakura said, with a face that says 'im about to puke'.

"GUY SENSEI I WAS REJECTED" Rock lee cried with overflowing tears as he hug his Guy sensei dramatically like they are on TV.

"Sigh!!" Sakura said.

"Hahaha, isnt it entertaining to watch Sakura chan?" Yuzuki asked.

"Yeah, they're actually funny" Sakura said. "Where's Kakashi sensei?" Sakura asked.

"I dont know either, I havent seen him since I woke up this morning, I actually looking for him" Yuzuki said.

"Maybe he's just here somewhere" Sakura answered.

"I hope so" Yuzuki said.

"YUZUKI CHAN WHY ARE YOU LOOKING FOR KAKASHI WHEN IM ACTUALLY HERE INFRONT OF YOU?" Guy said with dramatically tears flowing form his eyes.

"LEE IM REJECTED TOO!!" Guy said as he hug Lee again, like doing what Lee did to him when he was 'rejected' by Sakura just a second ago.

"Guy sensei, youre embarassing us!" Teten said out of nowhere.

"You Guys are really hopeless" Neji added.

"Tenten, Neji, Ohayou" Sakura said.

"Ohayou" Yuzuki said.

"Ohayou to you too" Tenten and Neji said.

"How are you Yuzuki san?" Neji said.

"Im fine now, thank you for asking" Yuzuki answered.

"Guy sensei!! Neji is asking how was Yuzuki! HE SEEMS TO LIKE HER!!" Rock Lee said.

"B-baka!! I was j-just a-asking!!" Neji said with a red tint on his face.

Tenten seems to get the athmosphere and wanted to tese Neji and Guy a little more. 

"What's wrong with it? Neji and Yuzuki san is like the same AGE!! unlike Guy sensei who it OLD!!" Tenten muttered.

"Tenten? not you!!?" Neji said, with a flushed face.

"OMG NEJI, you wanna be my rival now?" Guy said.

"N-no, sir Guy, I n-never said I l-like her" Neji said.

"Too much of a commotion" Ino said, who pop out from nowhere beside Sakura.

"Yeah, hahaha" Sakura answered.

On the other hand Yuzuki was just smiling at the banter of team Guy, enjoying the scene.

"Hummm Ino? do you know where Kakashi sensei is?" Sakura suddenly ask.

"Just wait, he's gonna come here" Ino answered with a smile on her face.

When suddenly............................

.............................

.............................

.............................

"Yuzuki" a voice called her from behind. A voice that she knew too well.

Its Kakashi, walking from a distace, with a smiling eyes, holding a boquet of flowers. He went to Yuzuki's place, he hands her the bouquet and says "thank you for getting well".

Yuzuki was shocked, her eyes was wide when it slowly turns into a closed-eyed smile, she takes Kakashi's flowers and said "thank you".

"KYAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, THAT WAS COOL KAKASHI SENSEI" Sakura and Ino said while jumping and squeling.

"Kakashi is my number one rival, maybe I need to act cool" Guy said muttering to himself.

"Way to go Kakashi sensei" Naruto interrupted suddenly.

"Uhhhmm now this is embarassing" Kakashi said while scratching his head.

"Hahaha its cool tho" Yuzuki said.

"Kakashi sensei is really something" Sakura whispered.

"Yeah, I never thought he could be this sweet" Ino said as they look at the couples talking happily together.