Chapter 24

(AN: I dedicate this chapter tooooo............. KawaiiNepetaChan. Congrats congrats ^_^ I hope you like this chapter)

It was the day, that Kakashi's team will be finally going for a mission.

"Be careful out there Kakashi, dont let your guard down" Yuzuki said infront door as she was seeing Kakashi off.

"Yeah yeah, Im a jounin, you dont need to tell me that." Kakashi answered with a smiling eyes.

"But still-" Yuzuki was cut off by a pair on lips suddenly crashed on to hers.

"I'll get home alive, dont worry. I love you" Kakashi said as he pulled out his lips and gently wrapped his arms around the Yuzuki's small figure. Yuzuki inhales his scent as she buried her face on his chest.

"I love you too" She said.

......................................................................................

(Time skip)

Its been a month since Kakashi went out from a mission, Yuzuki never really know all the details of the mission because its confidential. But the fact that it was a mission for anbu ninjas means that it is a hard mission. She cant really shake of the feeling that she felt that time, the uneasyness, nervousness and the feeling of 'what if Kakashi didnt come home safely'. But then she convince her self that Kakashi is a strong ninja, it's not easy for his to die that easy. Consumed by her own thoughts, she didny noticed that Aoba was looking at her intently. When finally he speak to break the silence.

"Hello? earth on Yuzuki chan?" Aoba said snaping a finger infront of her.

"O-oh, Aoba what is it? I-im sorry" She said.

"Consumed again by your own thoughts?" He asked.

"Yeah, I just feel worried I dont know why." She answered.

"Why? dont you trust him that much when he says that he will come back?" Aoba said.

"N-no!! I c-completely t-trust him, its just that.......... hummmm I dont know, somethings not right" Yuzuki said as she cast her eyes on the floor.

"Maybe you just feel that way because you're used to be with Kakashi on every mission. Like before, you two cant be separated." 

"Yeah, maybe that's the reason" she answered shortly.

"Instead of worrying like that, why dont you do your best to recover so that when Kakashi came back youre in perfect shape and you two can do missions together." 

"You're right, thank you sfor making me feel better Aoba" She said with a smle slowly forming her face.

......................................................................

(Meanwhile)

Kakashi pierce the body of his last enemy with his raikiri as it fell down to the ground lifeless. A volume of dead ninjas were surrounding him, as he carefully studies the place. Then one by one his teammates came as they reported the situation to him.

"I cleared the north place, all of the ninja there was sucessfully ambushed." Sai said.

"West either." Yamato declared.

"East is cleared" Kakashi said to his two team mates as they all nodded in sync and they sudenlly dissapear to the dark night.

The three of them went to their hide out planning the last action for their mission with Kakashi as their team leader.

"For the last mission to clear out the south area, the leaders of this clan is in here." Kakashi explained as he points on the map and they listened intently for more details.