Chapter 5

"Kakashi sensei, have you heard the rumors?" One of the genin kid ask Kakashi.

"Huh? what rumor?" Kakashi asked as he take off his eyes on the perverted book that he was reading.

"The Konoha was under attack, but the place was scratch free, like nothing happened" the other kid said.

"Hummmm really, I've heard about it, isnt it good then?" He replied.

"No sensei that's not it, when I was at the village people said that a girl summoned a white bird and saved them, then she immediately fixed the place where the battle happened and now she's still here at Konoha but no one had been seen her since then, I wonder what happened to her" the only girl in the team said.

Kakashi was in deep thought, 'could it be?' he ask himself on the back of his mind. And by that moment the real sensei assigned on the three man cell genin arrived.

"Kakashi, thank you for covering up for me, and taking care of my students, I'll take over now" The jounin ninja said to Kakashi.

And by that,the 3 kids and Kakashi bid their goodbyes to each other. Kakashi was walking slowly while looking at the ground. "Yuzuki" Kakashi muttered softly.

He head towards the Hokage's office to report that his substitute sensei for genin ninjas was done. 

Then he saw an anbu (which is Yamato) standing and waiting infront of the hokage's buldg. he just ignore it and immediately went upstairs.

"Perfect timing Kakashi" Yamato said to himself as he watch Kakashi went upstairs.

............................

Yamato waited for Yuzuki downstairs as she went up to meet Tsunade and ask for money.

"The reverse edo tensei is working, Im getting hungry, I guess my organs came back to work" Yuzuki said to her self while looking at the ground. She still wear her anbu mask as she knock's Tsunade's office.

..Knock Knock Knock..

"Come in" Shizune said. And an Anbu walk inside the office.

"Okay what can I do for you" Tsunade said. Then the Anbu remove his mask and its Yuzuki.

"Yo! Im still not used looking at you at the hokage's desk yah know" Yuzuki said while teasing Tsunade.

"Yuzuki! Its really you" Shizune said and run towards Yuzuki. Yuzuki smiled and hug Shizune and said. "Hello Shizune".

"Well do you need something?" Shizune asked.

"Uhhhmm well I wanted to get my last salary from my last mission before I die. You see Im starving I had no money left, I even wanted to play in a gumble machine too. PLEASE i dont wanna be a beggar" Yuzuki said with a pleading eyes.

"Yuzuki chan, youre still into gambling do you?" Shizune asked while laughing. "You really is Tsunade's cousin", she added.

"Okay, I'll give you money, this is for your success last mission as a captain. And since you created a technique and saved the Konoha, here's another one". Then Tsunade handed her money.

"Wow this is too much, ehh? you want to spoil me huh" Yuzuki said happily.

"I'll spoil you just for today. So enjoy the Konoha" Tsunade said while smiling.

Yuzuki place her Anbu mask on her face then suddenly....

...Knock Knock Knock...

"Come in" Shizune said.

Then by that Kakashi went inside, Yuzuki froze in her position.

"Hokage sama, I'm done with my mission .........................." Kakashi continued to report his mission while Yuzuki was still frozen in her position, then she gently smiled behind her mask and said. "Im leaving."