Chapter 2

"Senju Yuzuki" Shikamaru said again almost like a whisper, his face was like in deep thought as he keeps on looking at the grave.

"Senju!! Its lady hokage's surname. So maybe Senju Yuzuki was in the Senju clan where 1st and 2nd hokage clans are, well including the current hokage now". Sakura said while looking at the grave.

"WOW, amazing, Kakashi sensei has his standards, maybe this Yuzuki is also a strong and noble ninja like the fellow hokages" Choji said.

"Nah, I doubt it, even she's Senju, why did she die early" Naruto said.

"Well maybe she died in sickness or something" Sakura said.

The wind gently blows in the cemetery, all of them had a sad expression eyes as they look at the grave.

"It seems like Kakashi sensei loved this girl so much, I dont know why but I can really feel it, with the flowers that Kakashi gave her, Kakashi sensei wanted to express his love to her even in death". Ino said with a sad voice.

"Kakashi sensei is probably sad now, I just remember Sasuke, he didnt die or anything, he just left the Konoha, but knowing that he's still alive but I dont get to see him hurts, so how much more if you love someone and that person died, Its painful" Sakura said.

"Ohh I feel sad for Kakashi sensei I want to cry" Choji said with a bit of tears in the end of his eyes.

"You know guys, this Yuzuki Senju's name seems familiar, like Ive heard it before or something, I dont really know, but Im definitely sure I heard it somewhere. I just can remember where or when" Shikamaru said.

"Really? Then recall it Shikamaru me might know her personality or something" Ino said.

"Well for some reason I wanted to ask old lady Tsunade, since she has the same surname" Naruto said.

"IDIOT Naruto, this thing should only cycle on us, you know, its like were invading Kakashi sensei's privacy" Sakura did.

"But you know, since we went all here, we already invade Kakashi sensei's privacy you know" Choji said.

"Youre right" Sakura said.

"Well this thing should be a secret between all of us, and lets research about this girl if we were really curious about her but let's dont let anyone know our motives" Ino said.

All of them agreed.

"Hey, Shikamaru did you remember her or something?" Naruto asked Shikamaru.

"Nope but ill definitely remember it, its really familiar, ill tell you guys if i recall something regarding this Senju Yuzuki". Shikamaru said as all of them went to the exit of the cemetery.

...................

1 day passed

Naruto is walking around the Konoha, he's bored to death so he decided to know this Yuzuki Senju in his own way, but he doesnt know where to start or how to start. 

 "1 2 3 4, 1 2 3 4 ........."

Naruto heard someone counting continuously, its a voice he's familiar with, he glances in the way where the voice is and he saw Guy doing his exercise using his hands to lift his body.

Naruto's face suddenly lits up, "hihihi I might ask sir Guy about Kakashi sensei but I need to be careful asking him". Naruto walked towards guy and he called him.

"Guy sensei" Naruto shouted.

"HEY! its you Naruto... 1 2 3 4, 1 2 3 4....." Guy said as he continue to do his exercise.