Chapter 40

(AN: Since its Christmas I dont want to make my readers sad soooo. here we go!)

.        .        .        .        .

Suffering from extreme pain, Yuzuki endure it until 12 hours is almost over. She's crying non stop, moaning in pain, curling herself onto a ball, but ofcourse having Kakashi on her side makes her feel that she's not alone.

On the other hand Kakashi held Yuzuki in his arms the whole time, whispering words of encouragement to her, stroking her hair and her back. He's telling that he's there, he will not leave her, kissing her forehead, telling her 'i love you' 'stay strong' 'i'll be here' 'i'll never leave you' repeatedly but he didnt mind. Yuzuki unintentionaly pulled his hand, sometimes she twist it, and she crumpled his clothes when she's in too much pain and sometimes she even punched him in the face, but still Kakashi didnt mind, not letting Yuzuki out of his grasp.

Then finally the medical ninjas went into Yuzuki's ward, with injection on their hand. 

"Yuzuki-chan, calm down. Here's the anesthesia." One of the medical ninja said as he inject it into Yuzuki, then after 3 minutes, Yuzuki's body became limp. But ofcourse she's still in Kakashi's arms. Then they made her drink some painkillers, pills and such, before they left.

"See? I told you. Time runs fast. You did it baby." Kakashi said to her.

"Y-yeah, I g-guess I d-did it." Yuzuki answered as she tries to catch her breath.

Kakashi wipes her forehead that is drenched in sweat and he also wipes her remaining tears in her eyes. He gently settled Yuzuki down on the bed, pulling the covers neatly on her chest while stroaking her hand and kissing it.

"Okay, now that you feel fine, you should rest." Kakashi said. But Yuzuki immediately grab Kakashi's hand and gently pulled it, making him ask her what wrong.

"What's wrong? Something still hurt?" Kakashi asked.

"Uhhhhmm n-no, a-are y-you g-gonna l-leave?" Yuzuki asked.

"I thought you might want some privacy soo." Kakashi trailed off when finally Yuzuki spoke.

"Dont leave me please." She said as she held his hand tightly.

"Okay then, I wont leave, i'll stay here as long as you want me." Kakashi said as he sat down.

Due to exhaustion, Yuzuki slowly closes her eyes with a sigh of relief not letting Kakashi out of her grasp. Then after that she went into her deep slumber.

.        .        .        .        .

(Time Skip)

Since its Christmas, Konoha had a festive theme on the park, with booths and everything. People are happy specially kids, with a very fine weather and a fireworks display in the night everyone is so exited. But ofcourse Yuzuki is an exception, she's forbidded to go outside she needs bed rest, and since she's blind, she cant even enjoy the fireworks display.

She's sitting in her hospital bed playing with Kakashi's hand, as they both hold hands with entwined fingers. On the other hand Kakashi is holding his perverted book with his free hand, and holding Yuzuki on the other.

"Uhhm Kakashi?" She asked.

"Yes." He answered without looking away from his book.

"You know you can leave me here now." Yuzuki said.

"And why is that?" Kakashi asked, now looking into Yuzuki.

"You know, its christmas, I want you to enjoy this day. I heard there's many booths outside and a fireworks display later. You can enjoy your night now." She said.