Chapter 22

"Kakashi is here Tsunade sama" Shizune said, as she opened the door and Kakashi walks in.

"Kakashi how's Yuzuki?" Tsunade asked.

"She got fever, but it subsides just a moment ago, she's resting now" Kakashi answered.

"It's good then, let me get this straight. I want to change your mission, I want to take you off from looking after Yuzuki, and send you to another mission regarding the clan that wants to get rid of Yuzuki".

Kakashi didnt answer as he looks straight into Tsunade's eyes, patiently waiting for more information about his new mission.

"Regarding the people who attacked you and Yuzuki on the forest, Ibiki's team intterogated them and it seems that some of the village around Konoha heard about the rumor of a girl who became alive and alter the forbidden technique's effect, and they are after that."

"I let Inoichi check their mind to gather more information and it was confirmed, they know about Yuzuki's weak condition and they want to kidnap her, to take her DNA and create an prototype or to know the technique that she use, to retrive their clan and to awaken again their strong ninjas. If that happens, its either Konoha will be under attack, or we have to kill Yuzuki" Tsunade said with a strong voice and sharp eyes as she looked at Kakashi.

"I know how you feel Kakashi, I also feel the same way, but as a hokage I need to protect this village". Tsunade added with a sad voice.

 "I understand" Kakashi said almost like a whisper.

Tsunade tapped his shoulder as she said "Dont worry that's the reason why I will sent you to this mission, of all the ninja here in Konoha, you have the most desire to let Yuzuki live, and I know you will do everything for her. I will bring you back to anbu team and I want you to infiltrate those village who want to attack Konoha, and kill them all, in short ambush them"

"Hai hokage-sama." Kakashi answered with conviction.

"I will prepare your team and give you more concrete information the day after tomorrow." Tsunade said as she dissmissed Kakashi.

When Kakashi is already gone, Tsunade bit her lower lip as she said.

"Kakashi please come back alive" 

........................................................

Kakashi opened the door where Yuzuki was sleeping, beside her is Yamato, carefully looking after her. The moment Yamato noticed Kakashi's pressence, he immediately ask him.

"Kakashi, we will be sent again in a mission" Yamato said.

"Yes, I was on the Anbu team again, how long has it been since my last mission as Anbu" Kakashi said as he sit on the bed where Yuzuki is laying.

"It's been years, and you're the captain again. It does feel weird now" Yamato added.

"What is weird?" Kakashi asked.

"Well Yuzuki was part of the anbu team, with us. It just feels weird that she's not comming" Yamato answered as he cast his eyes on the sleeping figure of the girl.

"You're right, it does feels weird" Kakashi answered with a smile on his face.

"It's been a long time since I saw you smile like that" Yamato teased Kakashi as he stands up. "I'll be going now, see you tomorrow for the prepartion of the mission" he added as he closed the door.

Once Kakashi and Yuzuki are alone, Kakashi breathe a exasperated sigh as he change his clothes to a more comfortable one and he settles himself beside her. He sits and leaned on the head board of the bed and starts planning for the mission, when suddenly Yuzuki turned her body to face his.

"Ka-kashi?" She said with her sleepy voice.

"Huh? do you need anything baby?"he asked.

Yuzuki just shakes her head as she looks at Kakashi. Kakashi took this opportunity to tell her that he will be going for a mission as an anbu the day after tomorrow, but he didn't spill the details of his mission. 

"How long is that mission?" She asked.

"I dont know, probably a month?, its an S ranked mission" He asnwered.

"I know, S ranked mission is only for anbu ninja, too bad I cant go with you" she said.

"Yeah, but its fine. I want you to rest and wait for me to come back okay?" 

"Okay i'll be waiting Kakashi, and please, uhhm take care of yourself." she said with a worried voice. 

"Already missing me?" Kakashi said with a seductive tone, as he scoot over and leaned closer to Yuzuki's face.

Yuzuki's cheeks flushed in deep red, as she tries move backwards, but since she's laying and Kakashi was sitting, she really cant move to her spot. Then suddenly Kakashi moves with such a force, he was hovering over Yuzuki, holding both of her arms as he leaned his face closer and closer. Yuzuki on the other hand was too shocked to speak, only red tint was evident on her cheeks.

"Yuzuki" Kakashi said almost like a whisper.

"W-what?" was her only reply.

Then Kakashi pulled his mask down and forcefully kissed her, his kiss were more rough, hungry and agressive unlike his other passionate kiss, which makes Yuzuki more shocked, but then she just give in and kissed him back, giving him the dominance.

Yuzuki doest know how long they have been kissing but one thing is for sure, she needs air. But then Kakashi's aggresive kiss wont stop, she lightly tapped his shoulders to signal that she needs air. Kakashi got it and stop kissing her to her lips, he pulled back with a string of saliva attached to their lips, then they looked at each other's eyes.

Kakashi cheeks is flushed with red as he start to kiss Yuzuki again on forehead, eyelids, cheeks, neck colarbone and moves his way downward. 

"Ahh! Ka-ka-shi!" she said, as she felt a strange sensation all over her body. Kakashi moves and level his face to Yuzuki and he said. "I need to mark you mine for the time being while Im gone". Then he went again to Yuzuki's collarbone and sucks it hard, enough to leave a red mark.

Then after that, Kakashi remembered that Yuzuki wasn't with her full conditon and it will bad for her if she gets tired. His eyes becomes gentle as he felt a rush of guilt for doing it without thinking of her condition. He immediately look at her face and she was breathless again with her face flushed in red. 

"We will continue when I get back." Kakashi said as he immediately stands up and leave Yuzuki on the bed.

He went to drink a glass of cold water to regain his composure as he gently whisper to himself. "I almost lost my control."

When he got back, Yuzuki was laying with her face still red evident that she's embarassed with the kiss mark.

"Stupid Baka-kashi" she said.

"Sorry baby, I just want to mark you since i'll be gone for a couple of days." Kakashi said with his old self, teasing Yuzuki.

"THIS MARK WILL LAST FOR A WEEK! what if people saw this?" Yuzuki said annoyed.

"Ohh so you want me to mark you to other place where only you can see?" he said.

"T-that's n-not w-what i m-ment!!!! she said.

"Hahahaa, gomen gomen, Im just joking but the part that we will continue when I get back is not" he said as he pecked Yuzuki on forehead.

"PERVERT!!" she yelled.

"I love you too" he answered.

AN: One last exam, yey and I'll be finally free from midterms!! What do you guys think of this chapter? comment and I dedicate this chapter to!!!! SongJieYing ^_^ congrats :">