"What's up with that actor guy and you?"

Benedict's POV :

"I think..." I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply before uttering those 3 words.

"I lo..." I turn my head to see her eyes. But they were closed.

Closed? Oh sweet Mary mother of God.

Can you believe this girl? She dozed off! Yeah, I am not kidding, she literally slept off on my shoulders.

I just don't know what to do. Should I shake her hard and tell her what I wanted to say? No, that's stupid.

I looked at her. There were no frowns. Her eyes were closed gently, a small twitch around the niche of her lips.

OMG! This feeling is awesome, having your favourite girl sleeping on your shoulders. My life is fucking amazing!

Good God! How did I not notice that she's the One six weeks ago? All this time, I had what I always wanted in my life right next to me; but, I was too ignorant to not acknowledge it.

Perhaps this could wait a little longer. I actually wanted to revel in this feeling - feeling tons of emotions about her, but when I wanted to say or even think about telling her, I go blank or go deflate like a tire. Of course, Love is a sweet pain.

I mentally sigh and move carefully not waking her. I make her lean on the cushion and cover her up with a comforter.

I kissed her forehead, she winced.

That smile didn't go away from her lips. I wonder whether she's having a dream. "you better dream about us" I thought and smirked to myself.

"'coz darling your dreams are mine too" she muttered, clear enough for me to hear.

Wait, what? Is she sleep talking? Now, who's that darling that she was referring to? This woman is impossible, I tell you. She's really driving me nuts.

I was loitering there for another half an hour hoping that she would say something else but, she didn't. Ok, its time for me to leave and so, I left her flat.

Samantha's POV:

I woke up and stretched lazily.

Ugh, my neck hurts. Woah, when did I fell asleep on the couch?

Oh right, yeah. Ben...movie.?...damn! I slept over him?!

Great, Sam! You established yourself as a complete moron.

I quickly shower and come dressed in my casual tank tops and jeans. It's Saturday! I just love Saturdays. I scan my fridge and realise that I was running out of milk and other groceries. FOod crisis. So, I decided to go to grocery shopping.

I grabbed my bag, jacket and phone and... damn! The door was not opening. OMG! Am I trapped? I turn the door knob rigorously several times. But, my efforts were vain.

What if.. Ben locked me up? I quickly retrieve my phone and ring him. First time I tried, it led directly to the voice mail. Second, voice mail. Third, fourth, voice mail. I was pissed off to try again.

THAT'S WHY YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE A "VERY BUSY" PERSON AS YOUR BEST FRIEND.

I call Payal hoping that she's not hanging out with Stan. Because, she completely ignores me when she's around her beau. Yeah, I hate that attitude of hers.

"Hey Payal" Thank God, atleast she picked up.

"Wasssup, Sam!?" She squealed.

"Um.. Can you get to the flat? Its..I'm locked up here. Benedict locked me up"