Wasted Love

A/N : ⬆⬆That's Payal⬆⬆➡
Does she look more beautiful than Sam?

Samantha's POV:

"You really can't dance, do you?" Avinaash was laughing at me because, for the past one hour I've been trying to master this particular dance step but I just couldn't.

"I hate dance! I don't dance! Why are you people torturing me?!" I fell back on the wooden dance floor.

"Just go where your heart tells you to go, that's the thing about this form of art. You unleash your soul and dance accordingly" He kneeled near me and flashed his I've-got-32-teeth-smile.

Going where the heart tells me to go? Fuck, I'm sure gonna get hurt again.

"Let me try one more time" I got up determinedly and moved my body according to my heart.

"Viola! There you are! And you say you can't dance?" Varun entered the studio with his dance partner Ashley.

"You know, it took me one hour to learn this step and if I go at this rate, we will be doing the culturals only next year —"

"She's exaggerating. I'll teach her quick" Avinaash interrupted me. And, the fact is — he is a DAMN good teacher!

"I know bro!" They fist bumped. Ashley was ogling at Avinaash.

This is the first time I'm watching a londoner ogling at an "Indian" guy, so it's quite entertaining for me here.

"Oops, I totally forgot about meeting our co-ordinator. I'll catch you guys later" Varun excused himself and left us.

"Hey, I'm Ashley" Ashley's chirpy voice echoed the studio.

"Hi, I-I'm Avinaash" he stuttered. I stifled a laugh watching him getting uncomfortable.

"Do you think you could teach me too?" She winked at him and played with her blonde hair.

"I-I-I'm not that good of a teacher" he flushed.

My subconscious was laughing hard watching this.

"He's lying. He's a GREAT teacher" I said moving closer to Ashley.

"... and, he could teach you ANYTHING!" I whispered in her ears.

"Really?" She mouthed at me.

I nodded innocently.

Avinaash looked like a monkey on a hot tin roof. "Wh-wha-what did she say?"

"The truth honey" she batted her long lashes at him. "Give me your hand" she said.

He hesitated and took a step back. But voluntarily, she took his hand and grabbing an eyebrow pencil from her purse, she scribbled her number on his arm.

"Call me" she gestured on her way out.

"Wow! How romantic is that?!" I teased him and burst into laughter.

"This is one of the reasons why I hate to be here" he said and rubbed his arms to remove those magical numbers.

He looked at me helplessly.

"That won't go just like that, hang on" I took a lip balm from my bag and rolled it over those dark bold numbers and wiped it off with a tissue.

"Hm.. much better"

"People say thank you, you know when they help each other?"

"Well, you should've saved me while she was eve-teasing me"