Dancing Away With My Heart

Benedict's POV:

As everyone was eagerly waiting for Sam to reveal her stupid reason..

She broke the silence saying, "My gift to Danielle isn't the finches. It's their freedom and a second chance for their survival. Not all are given a second chance or does,everyone is free to live their life the way they want. So Danielle, if you give these birds their joyous life back, they will be nothing but happy and they will definitely bless you!"

"Wi...will they like me then?" Danielle beamed.

"Oh, darling...They'll love you and they'll always keep an eye on their little friend" Sam tickled Danielle's tummy. And then, Danielle unlocked the cage to set the birds free. She waved and kissed goodbyes. She  definitely  looked happy.

"Sam! I liked your gift so much" Danielle jumped on her kissing Sam's cheeks.

Everyone cheered up and applauded her.

"You should teach her more of these values" Adam commented. She laughed it off.

I have no effing idea, how much Danielle understood Sam's "moral science" class. But, the adults were definitely impressed. Not to mention, myself. I was very (×10) impressed for I have never met a young woman with such a deep insight to life.

The crowd slowly dissolved and the adults went to the ballrooms and few to the banquet halls.

"Nice present!" I spoke to Sam.

"Thanks. That was special wasn't it?"

"Yeah...indeed. But, I don't know how much of your preaching she understood" I said as a matter of fact.

"She liked it anyway" Sam shrugged.

"C'mon Sam, lets go and dance!" Out of nowhere Payal came and whisked her away.

I bumped into one of my old friends and lost Sam from my sight. After awhile, I went to the ballroom to look for Sam. I was scanning the room.

Where are you? You gorgeous Indian beauty...

Let me take a moment to describe her breath taking appearance.

First things first, Sam's and Payal dress is the highlight of this party. They were not wearing any Maxi dresses. They were carrying their culture with them. They wore a long pretty Indian ethnic wear. Did I mention she was breath taking? Well, I take it back because that's definitely an understatement.

She stood across the ballroom in her ethnic wear. My eyes were scanning her, as if to memorize every feature. Her long, chocolate brown hair cascaded down her shoulders. Her deep dark and brown eyes were the kind a man could get lost in. They were well-defined by kohl to make it look big and luminous. Yet they were unreadable without any hint of emotion inside. Her skin was pink from warmth and her lips were full and lush glistening of something soft and shiny.

I saw James talking to her. She was shaking her head determinedly and after awhile James left disappointedly.

I walked to her and said, "Wanna Dance?"

"Dance? OH, no. I'm not good at slow dancing" she said.

"Me too" saying, I pulled her through the crowd for dancing. She kept wriggling her hand from my grip. But I didn't leave. No,I won't. Ever.

She looked like a sulky kid when we reached the middle of the dance floor. I pulled her closer and laid my hand on the small of her back and whispered, "You owe me your first dance"

"How did you know this is my first dance?" She asked purely shocked.

"You had so many firsts with me. Wasn't that hard to figure out" I replied.

She rolled her eyes and put her hand on my shoulder and we both joined our hands for a slow dance.

I finally asked you to dance
On the last slow song
Beneath that moon that was really a disco ball
I can still feel my head on your shoulder
And hoping that song would never be over.*****

We danced to a perfect song that suited my situation. All the time, she kept looking at her feet worrying that she'd spoil the dance but, she didn't. She was better than me at slow dancing I'd say. I can't take my eyes off her lips. I was fighting very hard not to kiss her. But I couldn't. I leaned closer....

A/N:

The song is Dancing Away With My Heart by Lady Antebellum.

I have attached a pic to give y'all an idea of what dress Sam was wearing for the party. Hope you like it.

CAN'T WAIT TO DISCLOSE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!

Keep reading, vote and comment your thoughts to improvise the plot or your criticisms. Everything is accepted. You'd DM me too.

And Go and check out my another Fanfic "Anonymous". That isn't a clichéd romance; you won't regret reading it because it is full of suspense, fun, romantic (not cheesy, only pure romance), thrill and lot more. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Love,
Cumber_romaniac xxx