The day before

Harry's POV
*•*•*•*•*•*•*
I got up that morning ready to go, tonight was the night everyone was waiting for, the Halloween dance! I rolled out of bed and put on my robes, I didn't realize that everyone else was still sleeping. I walked downstairs to the common room to be greeted by Hermione. She must have fell asleep by the fire again, Ron was laying next to her cuddled up close. I went to the door/painting and exited the room. I looked around to see a couple of ravenclaw's walking up the stairs coming back from late studying in the library. I walked down to the great hall which was decorated head to toe in Halloween stuff. I looked around and saw no one there, but then a head of almost white blonde hair caught my eye. Draco. He had book  open in front of him as he looked up to meet my eyes. "Well,well,well, the golden boy himself. What are you doing up so early Potter?" He said in a rude tone, "why do you care Malfoy". Draco blushed a little. "I-I do not!" He said hiding his face with the book, god he was cute when he did that.

Draco POV
*•*•*•*•*•*
I was quietly reading when potter walked in, of coarse out of all people it was him. I really should go back to reading but why is he here? "Seriously Potter, why are you here? It's 4 o'clock in the morning" I said, "why are you here Malfoy? You waiting for someone?" He snapped back, god I hated it when he was rude to me. "N-no I'm simply reading and waiting for breakfast to start. I couldn't sleep." I sounded like an idiot!  He pushed his hair out of his face and came over and sat down. God he was hot, ever since the second year I've had a crush on him but I could never have him. "What are you reading?" He asked surprisingly polite, "just an old book that I found in the potions section in the library." I responded trying to not blush but yet I'm pretty sure I was. "What's it about?" He asked, "did you really just ask that?" I said.  "How about we do something else?" He asked sounding like a child. I chuckled. "Fine potter, what do you want to do?" I asked, "how about we talk about the Halloween ball tonight? You excited?" He said still very child like. "Yes I am, what are you being Harry?" I asked  immediately realizing my mistake. "Did you just call me by my name?!" He yelled scaring the crap out of me. I fell back of the bench and yelped. "Malfoy are you ok?" He said looking over the table, "no I'm not ok you dimwit!" I yelled. Then I heard something, was he laughing. All of the sudden He bursted out laughing. "Draco are you still in you pajamas?" He asked like there wasn't a care In the world, " yes thank you for asking, your forgetting Potter that It's still 4 am!" I was so embarrassed my face felt really warm but then I felt a hand in mine picking me up slowly.  I looked up to see those beautiful green eyes, he pulled me up and our eyes met. We were standing face to face in silence. The world around me disappeared into thin air, it was like my feet weren't even touching the ground, I wanted this to last forever. "Draco..." he whispered, he looked me up and down trying to find a reaction but I wouldn't let him. He knew he wanted this to but then he let go and ran out of the dining hall. I was left alone.

A/N
Hey I hope your enjoying it so far! You guys are awesome and the Halloween party starts soon. Sorry for the errors and any mistakes of not describing the scene properly!